You stayed with the Madrigals for almost a week, the grandchildren did their best to make you stay longer and to keep you distracted so you wouldn't mention the words;

Papa and Home.

But the news spread that you're father had committed suicide and it didn't take long for the news to reach your ears.

You immediately became a sobbing mess as soon as you heard it, you knew that your father loved your mother so much, to the point that he's willing to kill him but you still cling at the thought that you are his daughter and won't try to harm himself anymore.

You guessed that you are wrong though.

"Don't cry, cariño." Julieta and Pepa haven't left you alone ever since last night when Luisa broke into your home, they made you sleep with Isabella and they were the first one to see you as soon as you woke up.

You were already tearing up when Julieta told you that your father decided to be with your mother by killing himself and her statement made you wail hardly against Pepa's embrace.

You couldn't see the smile that the two women shared with each other because you were busy burying your face on Pepa's chest while crying, you couldn't see how twisted and happy the smile was.

They are happy because no one can take you away from them now.

Both of your parents are dead, you have no cousins, aunts, or uncles in town which made it even easier for them to get rid of the two annoying pests. The happiness they are feeling can't be described because its all over the place.

The rainbow above of Pepa's head is a sign that shes feeling good, too bad that you were busy crying to even notice that.

Julieta quietly shooed the clouds so they can see your face, it will make you confused or frustrated if you saw that they were feeling happy so they need to get rid of the rainbow.

"(Name), look at me." Pepa called out, her hand gently caressing your head before she dipped her fingers underneath your chin to forcefully make you look at her.

Your eyes are red and puffy, tears stained cheeks and snots going down your nose.

You look like a mess and yet, they found that face of yours as adorable. You still look so cute even though you're already a mess, the sight before them made them want to lock you up and make you cry all day long.

Their heart swelled with pride and adoration as they continued to stare, they didn't care even if you're already trying to pull your face away from Pepa, her hand only gripped your jaw gently so she wouldn't hurt you.

"Shush.. You're still adorable so don't be shy." Julieta couldn't stop the giggle as she said those words.

You furrowed your brows, you're confused and hurt because of how they were acting, they looked like they're feeling a little happy while staring at you.

Did they forgot that your father is dead?

Just the thought of your father killing himself because he doesn't want to be alive with you, brought you back to tears once again.

Pepa and Julieta both snapped out of their trance when they saw the new tears fall down to your cheeks, the tallest woman stood up and picked you up from the floor. She held you tight and close to her so you wouldn't fall before glancing back to her older sister.

Camilo's with Luisa, they're helping the new family to settle down. Julieta spoke through her eyes.

Pepa nodded her head and let out a comforting hum while rubbing your back to calm your sorrowful weeping, the shorter woman stepped closer to you and left a kiss on your cheek before giving you a reassuring and gentle smile.

"I'll tell mama to place your father's grave right beside your mother so cheer up soon, okay?" Julieta bemused towards you, she leaned in again to kiss your cheek then she walked over to the door.

"I'm gonna make some snacks, make sure to bring her down once I called for you two." She instructed as she walked out the room, "Oh! Lo siento, Dolores."

Your eyes glanced at the door, you released a couple of quiet sniffles while you watched Dolores walked in with a stuffed animal in her arms. She let out a squeak as she closed the door on her way inside her mother's room. She kept her eyes on you while you buried your face back to Pepa's shoulder.

The woman could only smile happily by your action, she love how you would cling to her even more and avoid anyone else except her, despite the first impression that you gave her.

"Mirabel, Luisa, and I, made this for you." Dolores gave you the stuffed animal, your eyes only watered even more at the hushed whisper that the young woman gave you.

She sound so delicate and careful with her words, it was as if she was talking to a terrified bunny.

"Thank you.." You murmured, taking the stuffed animal from her and hugging it tightly before burying your face on Pepa's shoulder again. You melted against the comforting and loving warmth of her embrace.

The two of them watched as you fall asleep on Pepa's shoulder while cuddling the new toy close to you, crying too much had made you exhausted and you couldn't do anything but let the sleep to take over your whole being.

The tall woman hummed you a lullaby to make sure that you have fallen asleep while Dolores arranged the bed cover, pillow and blanket. Seeing that the bed is already done, Pepa gently placed you down on the soft mattress.

She tucked you in underneath the blanket, Dolores and Pepa both kissed your cheeks before they quietly exited the bedroom.

The two of them silently made their way towards of Dolores room, the younger Madrigal opened the door and let the older woman go inside first before she stepped inside.

"The grave for him is complete." Agustin stated once he saw that Dolores closed the door behind her.

"We just need the body inside the casket." Isabella chimed in with a red carnation resting on her palm as she sighed dreamily, "I'll make his body useful by turning it into a fertilizer. The plants will surely love his rotten flesh."

Agustin and Felix both let a laugh by hearing the graceful graceful lady's statement, they love the idea of the guy being useful for the plants and the nature around them. Just the thought of having a healthy environment gives them a lot of ideas on how to offer some of it to you. 

"We shouldn't dig him up for a while and we can let Luisa do the work." Pepa piped in, a grin on her face as she stepped closer to Felix and the man gleefully wrapped his arms around her waist. 

Dolores let out a squeak which caught their attentions, "Tia Julieta called for us. I think she's done with (name)'s snacks."

"Oh well, we can just save those so all of you can share it once she woke up." Agustin stated before walking past his niece towards the door, he opened it and walked out. 

"We should prepare for the funeral now." Isabella stood up, the flower petals on her hair multiplying a couple more as she state those words, "(Name) would like to see her father before we bury his body so I'm gonna go first." 

"See you later." The oldest granddaughter waved her hand, a beautiful smile adoring her features while walking out of her cousin's room.