( ☘︎ )

Ciaaaaoooooo!

Happy Valentines Day, my sunflowers!

This is my gift for you guys! My head has been filled with a lot of scenarios and thoughts which is really scary, that's why I needed to type it out.

I was thinking of something fluffy, something happy and wholesome, but..

Hehe, my mind decided to change that at the last minute so here we are! I started typing this story four days ago, it was very fun to type because of the various scenario that I thought of, it was kind of rush so advance sorry for that.

This is a gift, I did mention this as a Camiloxreader but I'll add a bit of spices in the story so I suggest not reading this if you're not ready for any fucked up shits, okay?

Keep it in mind that I typed this for four days so most of the chapters will contain tons of grammatical errors and misspellings.

Beware of,

Mention of abuse.

Harassment.

Heavy make out sessions.

Matured topics.

Heavy swearing.

Murder.

Pretty much out of character.

This is just a short story with a few chapters, I'm still not good with expressing the emotions and actions through words but I'm doing my best as a writer!

THIS IS A YANDERE BOOK. Please be warned and get the fuck out if all of you will just complain, I'm tired of seeing the readers complain about the plot being too fast and slow, things like this and like that, yada yada.

This book is really messed up and twisted, don't bother correcting the things I made the characters do because I won't comeback here to edit. I made this book to release some pent up stress and wanted to share it, this book contains female heavy make out sessions so I suggest backing out if you're not comfortable with it.

All of you will see how much of a gay I am for them—

If I saw one of the readers who complained, Ima mute and block you so you won't bother my life anymore, ok? Okay, good.

Anyways. For my precious sunflowers!

I hope yall will like this one. <3

Goodluck, be extra careful, stay healthy and stay safe!

Signing out,
— Rei.