when i was 4-6😃

When I was 3 we got a dog named Cabbage.

We had cabbage for about a year before he ran away and got hit by a car. I was sad but I only remember that he was black and a Sharpe, Lab and Pitbull.

We also had another dog named Danny who was a girl (haha she was a literal bitch) from the same parents, different litter.

When I was 5 I started kindergarten.... in French school.

I had a bestie named Brooklyn, who was in 1st grade. Brooklyn from École de Mon, if you follow me or see this, hi im Rachel from kindergarten and girl guides, I was with the 6 year olds when I was 8? Hmu if you don't hate me💀

She also told me that seal in French sounds like "fuck."

Oh yeah, did i mention that my mom was pregnant? No? Okay, thats a story for another chapter.

Uhm i moved to a house in Oyster river. I might share te address for this house so you can look up the news article about it.... NO SPIOLERS!

I made my one of my first friends by going to the school across the street after hours.

I met a boy and his name is Taylor.

Taylor was at the park with his older brother and his brothers friend. They were like, I dunno, 10?

I was in first grade at the time and so was Taylor.

The older boys took my Draculara monster high doll. Taylor took her from them and gave her back to me.

New Bestie: Unlocked.

I went back to my house with Taylor after he asked his parents if he could come over.

Funny enough, he lived down the stree, a 1 minute walk away.
We went to my room and started playing games.

At one point we even went on my trampoline and played "crack the egg," which, if you have access to a trampoline and have friends, you should play.

We went back inside and I saw that my hair was messy, so I asked Taylor to give me a hairbrush.

He fucking yeeted it across the room at my face 😐

I yelled at him and cried like a little bitch. He back away slowly after apologizing many times.

We were still friends though.

I told my parents and they said that he also said sorry to them and that I should say sorry too. I did, and the bitch is still my friend to this day, but we're not as close as before.

Mrs. J was my teacher and Taylor joined our class because it was a small school (24 kids a class, 3 classes, grades K-5) and he was in my grade.

Fuck. Yeah.

New kid is your bestie, lives on your street, AND is in your class? Best thing ever.

He has a sister named Annahbelle, who is 2 years younger than us. I met her because Taylor brought me to his house and she was there with us. We were 6 and she was 4, so she didn't go to school yet.

New after school Bestie: Unlocked.

Imma end it here's I don't go too far lmao.