"And then Donna started hitting Hank with her tennis shoe for being quote-unquote too mean to him for no reason? Absolutely" Dick replied with a smile. 

"You know, we can't tell them all the places we've-" Ashley said quietly as she thought about everything that had happened in that penthouse.

"I never planned too" Dick smiled down at her. 

"Good, they don't need to know how many times I've had to replace the table before we turned this place into Titans Tower" Ashley said nervously. 

"Your train of thought never fails to amaze me" Dick said, shaking his head in disbelief. 

"I know, it's because I'm fucking amazing" Ashley smirked at him. They moved forward to stand beside Rachel, as the boys continued to run around. 

"Pun intended?" Dick asked with a quiet laugh.

"Maybe just a little bit" Ashley replied, a soft smile adorning her features.

"What is this place?" Rachel asked as the two stood beside her. 

"It's home" Dick told her contently. The boys re-entered the room and stopped beside the couple.  

"I get the biggest room" Jason called out. 

"Keep dreaming" Rachel bit out at him. 

"Ashley tell Rachel that I get the big room" Jason said, offended. 

"Rachel, you get the big room" Ashley said. Rachel hugged Ashley tightly and smiled widely before turning to Jason. 

"Get over it" Rachel told with a wide smile as Ashley cackled.  The group overlooked the Bay Area and Ashley smiled again. They could all finally make the highrise their home with no second thoughts. Ashley didn't believe it could happen again, but it was finally happening again and she couldn't be happier.

"Can we go to Disneyworld?" Gar asked Ashley excitedly. 

"Absolutely" Ashley agreed with a smile. "After we get settled and you manage to wake up at five a.m. so we can be there at opening and it's gonna take a while with California traffic."

"Awe man."

♠♠♠

Three Months Later

Ashley sighed as she sat on the couch watching reruns of Criminal Minds when the loud grunting of Gar and Jason interrupted her. "Not again" She sighed, leaning her head back as a murder scene played. Ashley got up and walked to the training room, watching the scene unfold in front of her with a smile. She watched Jason get turned around while blindfolded and kept trying to fight someone that wasn't there while Gar stood behind him, staring in confusion. He looked up at Ashley, silently asking what to do as Jason squatted defensively. Ashley bit her lip as she silently laughed and caused her body to shake before she made a motion at Gar to attack Jason. Gar whacked him over the head and Ashley cackled as she fell to the floor. "I knew you were my favorite" Ashley said to Gar as she tried to catch her breath. 

"Fuck, man" Jason yelled, standing up and turning around, and ripped his blindfold off in the process. 

"You said don't hold back" Gar yelled. Ashley looked at Jason and shook her head. 

"What were you doing? I was fucking blindfolded" Jason yelled angrily. 

"Jason" Ashley yelled, giving him 'the look.' "If you told him not to hold back-" Ashley began. 

"He did tell me not to hold back" Gar complained to her. 

"I know green, calm down" Ashley told him. "If you tell someone not to hold back, you forfeit anyone taking it easy on you or playing fair during your match."