Bismarck: What is it?

Eugen: They sent us a request to share bases.

Bismarck: Huh? What kind of proposal is that?

Eugen: I guess yesterday's enemy is my friend today.

Bismark: Hm, I guess that doesn't hurt anyone, well I'm going to accept their proposal.

AZUR LANE BASE SEVERAL DAYS LATER.

On the base banners fly the flags of the Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, Dragon Empery and Sakura Empire.

At the base near the academy facility Z23 is walking while looking at the kansen living with other foreign kansen, each kansen doing cultural exchanges while playing and eating.

Z23: What?

Z23 then sees Z1 in the distance flirting with a girl from the Sakura empire.

Z23: (flat gaze) (What is she doing?)

AKASHI STORE

Shiranui counts the products.

Shiranui: Quick! Move those boxes! We have to deliver 150 Tech box!

Akashi: Nui-nui is very cruel! I am the manager of this store!

Shiranui: You owe me 124,000 yen for the overtime I worked while you were held captive by Azur Lane! I'm getting it now!

BEACH

On the beach of the base the Mutsuki class destroyers are sitting on the sand, behind them several meters away we have the lolicon Ark Royal looking at the destroyers, Ark Royal keeps a Poker face, but the nose bleed gives her away.

Mikasa: What are you doing? Are you harassing my girls?

Ark: (Shocked) What?

In that Mikasa arrests Ark Royal.

Ark: Why do you do it? I did nothing!

Mikasa: You pervert! You're going to rot the rest of your life in jail!

Ark: Naniiiiii !?

The last thing that was known about Ark Royal was that she was sentenced to 27 life sentences on probation, the thing is that she could not approach any loli-looking woman within 50 meters and that she cannot leave the base in where she is parked. [Signed by Commander Eagle Union Essex Military Police and Justice Queen Elizabeth] [Signature of Defendant: Ark Royal.]

BASE OFFICE

In the base office, the high-ranking girls chat.

Illustrious: Azur Lane and Red Axis sharing the same base.

QE: It's a very bold decision.

Wales: A remodeled base is a new base and a new base needs a new leader, someone symbolic who can bridge these two alliances.

Vestal: It's a good idea.

Me: Yes, I agree.

Enterprise: Yes, a leader capable of impeccably leading this new alliance.

Hornet: (Hint) It's amazing to have such a cool older sister!

Enterprise: Eh!?

All: Hahahahaha.

Me: Yes, in the whole war, there was only one kansen giving orders to the Royal Navy.

QE: Yes, that irritates me a lot, but it can't be helped. (Winks) But I must admit that you are a good leader.

Belfast: In that case, you may need a very reliable assistant, if you want I can help you on the job.

Enterprise: Oh fuck... (What did I get myself into?)

HILL NEAR THE BASE.

On this hill Javelin and her friends have a picnic day, now Ayanami is in the team and Javelin is very happy that she is here, in that Z23 appears walking somewhat thoughtfully.

Javelin: ¡NIMI-CHAN!

In that Z23 returns to reality and she sees how Javelin is calling her very happily.

Z23 is happy and she runs to join her new friends for a picnic day.

Z23: (Happy thoughts) (This peace is good, I hope it lasts forever)

END.............................................

NT: We finished this story, so see you in another story.