Enterprise: (slightly tired) Damn, how hard is the armor on that thing?

Akagi: (Tired) Tough enough to fight a fleet and emerge victorious.

QE: [We are at 20% ammo, continue?]

Me: [I think that it is better to tow Orochi to a base and scrap it, we could use the materials for resources, also my radars pick up several siren far from here and they are watching the show, it is possible that they will attack us when we stay without ammunition]

Nagato: [I think your comrade is right, we should tow that thing to a safe place and then discuss the terms to end this absurd war]

They all agreed with the idea of...

Enterprise: Long-chan.

Author: Enterprise, I know you like to break down the walls of my works, but don't interrupt me.

Enterprise: Ok.

Me: I'm not supposed to be the author living like Long Beach?

Author: I am you and you are me, do not contradict me.

Me: How confusing is this.

After doing a damage count of the allied fleet and the Red Axis fleet, the fleets withdrew.

From afar Observer observes the event.

Observer: Awesome Azur Lane, you guys win this time...

Puri: Wow! You are a sore loser!

Observer glares at Puri who appeared out of nowhere and she uses one of her tentacles to choke Puri.

Puri: I'm sorry! sorry! Let go of me I'm suffocating!

Tester: But losing Orochi wasn't in your plans, was it?

Observer: Well, they exceeded our expectations, it is something that we will welcome with happiness, this humanity has a bright future.

TIME SKIP SEVERAL DAYS LATER SAKURA EMPIRE

Nagato converses with Zuikaku and Shokaku.

Nagato: Azur Lane didn't give us any punishment, but the Orochi's hull is in Pearl Harbor for analysis, apparently the sirens were digging in without us noticing.

Nagato: But even though we haven't received any punishment, the responsibility can't just fall on Akagi since all of us were also involved in the matter of this war.

Zuikaku / Shokaku: Ok!

On another side of the base Akagi and Kaga walk without speaking, after a while Akagi breaks the silence.

Akagi: Do you have that hairpin I gave you?

Kaga: Yes.

Kaga shows her the hair pin and Akagi puts it on Kaga.

Akagi: Fufufu, as expected, the color matches you.

Akagi holds Kaga's hand and they walk together, Kaga blushes a bit, but she is very happy that she can be with Akagi.

IRON BLOOD

At the central base Eugen is giving a report to a high-ranking blonde woman.

Eugen: All this plan fiasco had a bad influence on us, despite the fact that we have followed the ideals of our country, we have been like the bad guys in the movie before the whole world.

???: You know, loyalty is honor, only those with power can save humanity.

Eugen: By the way, Bismark, Azur Lane made us a great proposal.