Sex in the hotel

It was finally the weekend. Saiki and I were packing our things to go to the hotel. Chiyo and Jetblack wings were coming too as well as the big dumb idiot, Nendo!

"(Y/n) are you ready?"
"Yea" I reply as I'm buckling up my seatbelt.

"Did we really have to take the car? I could just teleport us there" saiki said annoyed

"Babe let's not get into this now okay? Okay. " I reached over and turned the radio. Before I knew we were at the hotel. It was luxury! The floor was a creme marble color and the cielings were decorated with giant chandeliers. I look in awe and saiki stood there with his emotionless face. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him "Let loose a bit, don't you think this place is cool??" "Not really, I'm been to more impressive places before" he responded "You should invite me sometime" I said smiling at him. I see Chiyo and her blue haired husband in the distance. He was talking to some dude with a blonde mohawk. WAIT THATS NENDO! He looks uglier than the last time, his butt chin had a butt on the butt! "HEY THERE SAIKI BUDDY AND
(Y/N) BUDDY!! wow are we in a mansion?" The double butt chin man said. "Hey Nendo" I said. Kusuo didn't greet him, he just stood and observed. "I THE JETBLACK WINGS WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY HARM TONIGHT!" Chiyo giggled at her husband. "I wonder how he even got laid" I whispered to Kusuo, he chucked at my comment. "Let's eat dinner Shall we?" Chiyo said cheerfully, she brightens up the whole mood in the room.

We found a nice restaurant on the lobby floor, it was one of those restaurants that looked like it decorated their food with golden sheets to look extra pretty. We sat down at a booth and Nendo had to grab and extra chair and place it at the end of the table. Kusuo and Kaido sat on the inside of the booth, closer to the wall and me and Chiyo were on the outside sitting next to our husbands. "So.. (y/n) 😏" Chiyo started. "How many kids to you plan on having?" I never really thought about how many kids I wanted.. "I want atleast 2 kids. And their ages should be near to eachother so they can grow up together at the same time.. What about you Chiyo?" You felt a hand on your lap. You tensed up as it squeezed your thigh 'It better be kusuo's hand you thought to yourself and you peeped upder the table. "WOW (Y/N) YOUR LEGS ARE SO SQUISHY! Can you show me a tutorial? I want squishy legs too!" Nendo said like a little kid. You interally cringed because it wasn't saiki that grabbed you. "N-nendo! You can't just squish people's legs!"

"Sorry (y/n)-" Nendo didn't get through half of you name because he was knocked out. Everyone assume he fell asleep but you knew saiki did it and suddenly you were on the inside of the booth. "(Y/n).. when did you switch places with Kusuo?" Chiyo asked.
"Oh uh me and Kusuo switched places, Ig you didn't see it" I lied rubbing the back of my neck.

A few minutes later the food was on the table and Nendo woke up on time to eat. I saw Saiki straighten up and wondered why and then the idiot started saying something that made me giggle. " KUSUO! YOUR LEGS AREN'T SQUISHY, THEY ARE SO HARD AND FIRM, YOU NEED TO GET A TUTORIAL FROM (Y/N) TOO!" It was hilarious I practically saw steam coming from my husband's head. Me and Chiyo were giggling our asses off and Nendo got knocked out again. While I was eating I accidentally dropped a knife, I didn't need it for what I was eating anyways. I looked under the table and I found out why Kaido was so quiet. Chiyo was jerking him off under the table while Kaido's hand was under Chiyo skirt. 'oh my god'  I tried to control my faces after picking up my knife. Kusuo notice I was acting a bit weird. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asked. Loud enough for only me to hear. "It's Kaido and Chiyo they are.. doing stuff, look at Kaido's face" I said to him. I watched saiki as he glimpse at Kaido and instantly looked away. He knew what I meant and now the dinner was slightly awkward. "So.. Kaido I realized You haven't said much. How's your food?"
"O-oh u-uh I-ts GOOD!" I smirked at Chiyo and she winked at me. She knew what she was doing. "Should we finish up?" Saiki asked. We all agreed and left Nendo knocked out at the table.

We all said our goodbyes and parted our own ways. Kusuo unlocked our hotel room. It was average, the layout pretty much the same from any hotel. With a small hallway with a bathroom on the side and a small room with a bed and tv. There was also a small little kitched that had a few sugar packets, tea bags and coffee. He closed the door and tuned on the lights
"How did you survive the night without coffee jelly Saiki?" I joked with him "Is there another jelly you're craving?" I realized what I just said and covered my mouth with hands. His eyes darted straight at me. "Good grief (y/n) do you even try to control your self?"
"No, I don't." I looked straight at him with a smirk plastered on my face. Kusuo pushed me against the wall and before I knew it we had a heated make out session. Our tongues tangled up with eachother. Kusuo pulled away from me, my chest rose and fell rapidly. I pulled him by the collar of shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted my leg and put it around his waist. I felt a bump rubbing against me. I moaned as I grinded on it. The floor disappeared from underneath me, Kusuo teleported us on the bed.
"Kusuo, I want you" I pleaded. I wanted him in me. Lust filled my soul. I felt as if I could go all night with him.
My stomach had a void inside of it wanting it to be filled.

Kusuo slowly started to undres me and then him self. He is on top of me pinning my hands down on the sides of my head. 'fuck'  I thought to myself. Kusuo kissed my neck traveling down to my collar bone. I moan quietly. His hand disappears and goes up my thigh. As he gets closer and closer to my entrance I squeeze my legs together getting slightly tensed. "(Y/n), we can stop if you want" Saiki whispered in my ear. "No- keep going. Just nervous."

"What about?" Saiki asked.

"The way you make me feel.. It makes me feel nervous in a good way,"

And with that our lips meet. His lips are so soft and soothing. I start to relax and allow kusuo's hand to go farther up. I feel a ticklely sensation as his hands goes up further. He rubs his thumb in a circular motion. I hold on tighter to his other and still pinning me down while my other hand is traveling his neck deepening the kiss. I want him in me, I can't wait much longer. I thrust my hips up making his thumb add more pressure than he intented making me moan slightly louder than the first. Saiki pulls away from the kiss.  He pauses for a second and then throws me on top of him.

I'm straddling him tracing his body with my eyes, up to his jaw line and down to his hardening tent. I feel a tingle in my cheeks thinking about how hard I get him. I grind on his dick, his tip rubbing my clit. He lets out a groan. I lean down to his ear and whisper "You should make more noise for me" I smirk kissing his cheek. I prop myself up on my knees getting ready to put him inside of me. I bounce at a slow pace, adjusting to his legnth and size. He feels a lot bigger than I last remembered. I start to speed up each time his dick goes deeper and deeper. Our moans fills up the room as well of the sound of my WAP. (AN:I'm sorry yall I had to 😂)
Kusuo thrusts upwards messing up my rythm. He grabs my waist tightly, a bit roughly I like him being rough with me I think to myself. He goes in and out of me really fast "F-fuck kus-ou" I say out of breath and also because I'm bouncing up and down. I start to grind on him when I meet his base, throwing him off track. I lean in to kiss him but before I could he starts thrusting inside of me, going deeper and faster. My face inches away from his and a smile curved up on his lips. I hold on to his shoulders as I reach my climax.

"Round 2?" I ask him with a playful voice.

"Hmm if you don't want to walk tomorrow" he jokes.

"Well make sure to ask the reception to bring a wheel chair to our room."

"Okay coffee jelly."

I can't help but grin at my nickname.

Thank you guys for the support, I'm truly thankful. I know it took me a while.. like a LONGGF while to update ngl I forgot Wattpad existed for a min, but it's the place I come to when I'm... Well hor- ANYWAYS I hope you liked this chapter and yes the next Chapter will have round 2 so yeaa