Without realizing what he just said, her eyes narrowed as she backed away and turned to face him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me?" She asked.
His eyes went wide as he tried to backpedal.
"That's not what I meant." He blurted out. "I didn't mean-"
"How many?" She asked.
His eyes went wide at the question.

Was she serious?!"

"What?" He asked, staring into her biright eyes.
"You heard me. How many?"
"Baby-"
"How. Many?" She demanded, the small hint of a smirk appearing on her face.

"I, uh..."

She culdn't help but start laughing.
"You're adorable when you're vulnerable." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "As long as I'm the only one you dance with from now on."
Bucky gave a growl and drew her flush to his body.
"You're the only dance partner I want." He said, capturing her lips with his.

*****
Tony beamed when saw Helen walk in, the brothers and Joey Ice Cream following closely behind. Of course, Tommy was in a mood, but he brushed it off.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Tony said. "Mingle, dance, drink, and whatnot."
"You got any beer this time?" Jimmy asked.

Tony smirked and held a VERY expensive bottle of Jameson.

"This'll do..." Jimmy grabbed the bottle and twisted off the cap, taking a long swig directly from the bottle.

Mrs. Donnelly pursed her lips and smacked the backside of his head.
"Watch your manners! I raised you better than that."

"Where's the girl of the hour?" Kevin asked.
"She's still getting ready..."
"With Barnes?" Tommy quickly asked. "I don't see him around here..."

Tony rolled his eyes and looked at him.
"Yes. She's with Barnes. We're not gonna have a problem tonight. Are we?"

Joey leaned over to Tommy and gave a gulp.
"Keep your cool. Don't forget; Avengers?"
"I'm fine." Tommy said through gritted teeth.

Tony gave a small nod and turned towards the room filling with people.
"Enjoy!" He exclaimed, walking away.

The brothers and Mrs. Donnelly all turned towards Tommy, the matriarch giving him that Irish mother glare.
"What?" Tommy snapped. "And Ma, please don't..."

Her hand connected with the back of his in a loud smack. Tommy gave a flinch and stared at her, trying so hard not to say anything.

"I think what Ma is trying to say-" Sean started.
"What's the matter with you, threatening an Avenger?!"
"I didn't..."
Mrs. Donnelly gave him another pointed glare.
"Why can't you be happy for her?"
"Ma..."
"No! Why can't-"

She was cut short when the music died down and Tony walked onto the main stage.

"Our guest of honor has FINALLY graced us with her presence!"

*****
Bucky gripped her hand as they made their way to the party. He was never one for large gatherings, but he would handle it because it was all about his girl.
"Ready?" He whispered in her ear.
She smiled as they walked over to the stairs.

"Our guest of honor has FINALLY graced us with her presence!" Tony exclaimed.

All eyes turned to her and she suddenly felt very subconscious.
"Welcome home!" Everyone exclaimed.
She gave a laugh as her and Bucky descended the stairs. Everyone gave her hugs when she finally reached the floor.

"I've been home for two months already!"

"But you've officially moved in for good. You're the head Doc for this rag tag team of plucky Individuals."