11 - Here we go Again!

Start from the beginning

Mythra: I'm sorry, what?

Kurome: *ignoring Mythra* To see her own face in the depths of despair, and she's planted onto a monster, as her own body is left defenseless to-

Mythra: HEY!!

Mythra then slaps Kurome, bringing him back to reality.

Mythra: Dude, what the heck is wrong with your mind? No offense or anything, but from what I heard, that was f***ed up.

Kurome: I... I, uh...

Mythra: Something happened between you and this Rias person, am I right?

Kurome: *scoffs* Bitch betrayed me.

Mythra: Okay, I understand the betrayal part, but wanting to do something like that is still messed up in it's own right!

Y/n: Hey come on, you two! We're almost to one of the areas where I saw one of the faces!

Mythra and Kurome: Hold on!

Mythra: Look, I can't your desire for revenge due to weakness, but I've been forced into things I didn't want to be a part of BECAUSE I was powerful! Just understand that... Not everything happens to those with zero power. It can happen to some powerful people as well.

As Mythra leaves, Kurome starts to think back to what made him, well, him, and gets another painful headache.

*Time-skip*

After another rest break, and fighting a few monsters, Y/n and the crew arrive at an area, right as the face of Crewmate arrives, which shocks Mythra and Kurumi.

Mythra: Okay... that's a thing...

Crewmate: Oh, come on!

Suddenly, a giant snake appears, and the face flies onto it, forming "Crewmate Cobra."

Kurumi: Okay, I know we've seen faces on monsters, but this is ridiculous!

Kurome: Less Talking, More Killing!

Kurome brings out his sword, Fate, and goes to attack the monster. It then calls for backup, and a blue cobra hits Kurome, knocking him back a bit.

Mythra: My turn! Lighting Buster!

Mythra then runs up to the blue cobra, and unleashes a massive amount of sword swipes, knocking it out. Before Mythra can land another attack, the Cremate Cobra summons help again, and a yellow cobra hits Mythra with it's tail, knocking back Mythra.

Kurumi: ZAFKIEL, BET!

Kurumi then uses her powers and shoots the oncoming snake, slowing it down.

Kurumi: Y/n, now!

Y/n: Got it!

Y/n then draws his sword and goes for an attack, cutting off the yellow Cobra's tail, and after landing a few more attacks, kills it, and frees the face.