CHAPTER 5: BAD DAY

*Matt's POV*

 I watched Heather leaving the cafeteria, then I turned to Abby. "It's only an accident, Abby! It's not a big deal!"

 "Not a big deal?" she crossed her arm and raised her right eyebrow. "This uniform is expensive, you know that right? And I don't like someone who's trying to ruin it and making it look cheap."

"Whatever, Abby. You can buy a new one actually since you got a lot of money than doing something like that!  Shesh. Why you are acting so childish?" Then, I glanced at her bodyguard who gave me a death glare. He thought that I would be scared with those eyes? 

 *Ting! (Imaginary light bulb turned on)*

"Let's go, James. I think we are just wasting our time here. I guessed she is acting like a child" I smirked and watched Abby with her confused face.

 "What did you say about me?" she flustered.

 'Hah, this girl is so easily irritated'

 "Well..." I approached her slowly and whispered in her ear. "I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant", I moved back slowly, just to see her funny reaction. Wow, her face turned red like a tomato! Dang, it, I couldn't help it but I had to endure it for while. She walked away from me then she turned around and pointed at me.

 "You will pay for this!" she left immediately. After that, James and I busted out laughing! That was felt good! I wiped my tears since I couldn't stop laughing.

 "That should teach her a lesson. James, can you get my textbook? I think I left it at the library." James nodded and he left the cafeteria. I wonder where Heather was.

 *Heather's POV*

I sat on a wooden bench under a big tree. I looked down at my hand and tears started to fell.

'That's just what I need, great! Terrific! '

Then Blake gave a towel on my head. He stood in front of me.

 "Forgive me, my lady. This is my second mistake for not protecting you. I am terribly sorry." He confirmed. He bent down his knee, he put his left hand on his right chest but he didn't dare to see my face so he just looked at the ground.

 "It's okay. As I said, it's not your fault.  It could be my bad day today." I affirmed.

 "No, this is not a bad day. It was me who didn't make any move when Ms. Abby splashed water on you," he said in a sorrowful tone.

 "I told you already, it is not your fault!" I yelled him with a high voice. I stood up and tried to walk away. But Blake held my hand right away. He pulled me to his chest. Then he...he hugged me?!

 "I'm sorry, my lady for making you angry." He whispered in my ear. He hugged me tighter than before.

'What's wrong with this guy? How dare he hugged me like this in public'

I pushed him away. His bluntness action astounded him. He bent again, his head down and wailed, "I'm sorry, my lady. I know my action is unforgivable. So please, give me the punishment that will make you happy."

But I couldn't punish him because I know his intention was trying to calm me down. Not other than that. However, I should teach him a lesson. "Fine, just carry my stuff until the end of the period. Understand?"

He nodded, and cheered "Yes, my lady." Then he smiled.

'This guy is unbelievable'

Then I went to my other class while Blake carried my stuff as I ordered him to do. He was still smiling like an idiot.