Chapter 1

Right now you are 6 years old 

3000+ years ago 

Y/ns POV

"Big Brother! Wait for me!" I shout running after Meliodas. I tried running faster but I had such short legs that I used my wings for more boost. I didn't know how to control them properly so I was still under training using them. 

"Come on you can catch me n/n!" He shouts to me looking back at me seeing how much I struggle using my wings to catch up to him.  "You can do it were soon there and you caught me"

"huh?" I looked around and realized that I managed to catch my big brother. 'wait' he stopped so I could catch him, 'really' I looked at Meliodas as he chuckled when I realized what he had done. 'win-win I guess'

We had reached the throne room, where father always is. Meliodas opened the door walking in, I followed after. "Meliodas," father said in his cold voice which always seem to affect me, giving me shivers. "My little princess" father looked at me with a small smile which he only gave me and my mother. I never got to get to know my mother that well, she died in battle when I was only 3. 

"Father!" I said running up to him giving him a hug. "Where are our hugs Y/n?" I looked to the right and saw Zeldris and Estarossa. "Big Brothers!" I ran over to them and jumped into a hug. 

"So father are you going to tell her what we have been talking about?" Zeldris said looking over to father then down at me.  "Tell me what," I looked at Zeldris waiting for an answer from him but Father answered instead. 

"Y/n sweetheart, from today you are allowed to start training with your big brothers, Cusack and Chandler" My face started to brighten a smile appeared on my tiny face. "Really?!" They all nod, "Yay!! Can we start now?"  I look at all of them. 

"Tomorrow okay, we have to go to the battlefield today. "okay.." disappointment ran through my head and I showed disappointment on my face. " Can I ask you to promise me something?" I look at all my brothers. Before responding they all look at each other before turning to me replying. "of course we can promise you something," Meliodas tells me.

"what do you want us to promise you?" Estarossa asks me. "Can you promise to never hurt me physically or mentally?" I look at them desperate for an answer. "We promise," they say together.