#36 Valentine's Day

Third person POV:

The streets of Mondstadt/Liyue/Inazuma was packed with lovebirds and partners of all ages, from kids to elders. Since today was Valentine's day, couples wanted to show each other their appreciation and love towards one another by doing various things on that day together.

Going out on dates, cooking various dishes together, buying flowers and gifts, you name it. Love filled the atmosphere of that area. You, on the other hand, didn't have anyone to celebrate it with. So to pass the time (and wait for author's birthday lol jk), you decided to ask Katheryne to hand you some commissions to take care of.

While you were heading towards the Adventurer's Guild, you heard someone call out your name. You stopped walking and turned your head to the direction of the voice. It was (your choice of character).

Behind their back, they were holding something. Something.. That could be associated with today's occassion. Could they be asking you to be their valentine today? Or is it for someone else and they were asking you for advice?

Well, if you thought it was for you, you are correct. It is for you.

Bringing the item in front of you, it was a fresh bouquet of (flower of your choice). It was beautiful, and there was a note attached to it.

You carefully took the bouquet and decided to inspect the note. It read:

"Will you be my Valentine's? ♡"

You smiled softly and looked up to (character) to respond. You nodded with the same smile, growing bigger, making them smile too.

Both of you spent the rest of the day, eating chocolates and doing whatever cheesy things others couples did. With soft kisses and hugs of course.

Guess you didn't need to ask Katheryne for commissions to pass the time today.

~

I hope my writing skills was good enough idk im quite bad at writing 😭

And yes my birthday is tomorrow so why do I need Valentines (15th Feb) when I got my amazing birthday 😍 jkjk anywayy have a nice rest of your day ^^