#75 holy crap genshin history class

Which ancient civilization are you from? (Mmm lore)

May contain spoilers?? I think so 😭

Aries: Enkanomiya (Before being found by Orobashi, Enkanomiya was an underground civilization underneath Watatsumi Island.)

Taurus: Sal Terrae (Shown in Zhongli's story quest, a place where the civilazation lived and was ruled by Havria; the God of Salt)

Gemini: Tsurumi Island (During the second civilization, the Thunderbird civilization where the people worshipped the Thunderbird)

Cancer: Sal Vindagnyr (a civilization that could contact Celestia but was destroyed by Celestia by sending down the Skyfrost Nail, turning the civilazation into a cold wasteland)

Leo: The Chasm (An ancient civilization that existed during the time of the Moon Sisters)

Virgo: Khaenri'ah (a civilization destroyed 500 years ago with the fall of the Eclipse Dynasty or known as the cataclysm)

Libra: Decarabian's Mondstadt (The original Mondstadt that was once located in Stormterror's Lair ruled by the God of Storms; Decarabian)

Scorpio: Tsurumi Island (the first civilization to live in Tsurumi Island, the Pre-Thunderbird civilization before the Thunderbird was worshipped)

Sagittarius: Guili Assembly (A civilization ruled by Morax and Guizhong; God of Dust thousands of years before Liyue Harbour was established)

Capricorn: Watatsumi Island (once an independent nation until one day Orobashi, the God that ruled Watatsumi attacked Yashiori Island which lead into war and Orobashi was slained by Ei, which now you see the Serpent parts in Inazuma. After the death of Orobashi, the Sangonomiya clan accepted the rule of Raiden Makoto and became an Inazuman territory)

Aquarius: Golden Apple Archipelago (not sure if its historical but it kinda fits ig, civilization began on the Haar Islands with a shipwrecked group that lived there for generations)

Pisces: Khaenri'ah. I couldnt find other civilizations im sorry (directly apologising to Kenya bc i know for a fact theyll come at me with their Kaeya...)

~

Mmm wikipedia
60k reads?? Tysm ☹️☹️
Also i wont like respond to anyone for a day because... Sports events.... 💔