He sighed sadly as he eyed the night sky, now stargazing by himself as he held a bar of chocolate.

"How about this?" Rui showed her one of those rainbow colored lollipops.

Mugi blinked and pondered. The lollipop reminds her of douma's eyes. "No!"

Rui scratched his head. "Tea?"

"No!"

Rui sighed. "What do you want then? You need to stop training for a bit. That man is not going anywhere, you can hunt him down for years anyways."

Mugi puffed her cheeks.

Y/n stood between them, pointing an arm at rui. "Kid, step away from my baby!"

Rui frowned, "since when is she your baby? Get lost, y/n." He kicked the doll away.

"Fuck you! This is why i love mugi and that pretty lady the most!" Y/n quickly stood up and launched herself at rui, and now the two was rolling on the ground, fighting.

Mugi blinked and yawned at the scene. This was nothing new.

Y/n could have quite the temper and would attack anyone, literally. But she seems to have something for pretty girls and guys, she literally go up to one of this random dude in town when yushiro and the others told her to act like a real doll (or just to stay still and keep silent) if she wants to go with mugi to town.

The dude screeched when he saw a doll walking to him and y/n was like, "hey man." With a voice that she thinks is sexy.

"I like your horse." Y/n said as she looked at the horse beside the dude. "You're good looking too. I like handsome men who could do horse riding." She tried to wink, but she can't since she has those doll eyes that just stayed still no matter what.

"AAAAAHHH!!! IT'S POSSESSED!!" The dude screamed at y/n and quickly slapped his horse to get the fuck outta there.

Y/n deadpanned. "Bruh. This is dissapointing." She shook her head and quickly run back to mugi.

Y/n has also become one of mugi's besties and a big sis figure slash coach when training. Y/n was somehow also skilled in choosing a kimono for mugi and tamayo, or doing their hair. She got a sense of style 💅🏻.

At present time, y/n the doll was on mugi's hold, being hugged by the little demon as they went on an adventure.

"Mugi!" Rengoku suddenly showed up and smiled at the little demon.

Y/n was blushing inside.

"Kyo! Hi! This is y/n. Y/n is mugi's friend." She showed him y/n.

Rengoku blinked. Last time sanemi said that the doll's name is popo, so why is the name y/n now?

"Isn't it supposed to be popo?"

"Popo died!"

"Oh." Rengoku blinked and mugi also blinked.

"Hey man, you look fine." Y/n said and waved her arm.

Surprised by y/n's boldness, rengoku laughed. "This doll of yours is quite amusing!"

"Yes, y/n is amusing." Mugi nods, remembering the comedic and chaotic scenes that happened in their hideout that was caused by y/n.

"I know I'm hot." Y/n flipped her nonexistent hair. "Let's go on a date."

Fuck i forgot that i don't have my old body anymore AHSVSJSHSJ- y/n panicked.

"Sorry, I'm not into teddy bears!" Rengoku said with a cheerful smile.

oUCH! y/n cried.

Mugi gasped. "Kyo you made y/n cry!" She frowned at him. "Bad!" She kicked his leg.

"SHIT!" Rengoku fell down as he groaned and held his leg in pain, his body shaking.

Y/n was touched by mugi's action of protecting her because that lizard mf rejected her. "mUGIII I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She smooched mugi in the cheek.

Mugi beamed and kissed y/n's cheek as well. "Mugi likes y/n so much too."

"Hmph! I like you no more! Don't regret it and come after me next time, whoever you are!" Y/n huffed as she looks at rengoku.

Does y/n want handsome husband? Mugi blinked at y/n's antics. She has heard of the term husband before and there was lots of them back in the town. She had also seen y/n chasing several man but they were all creeped out.

Mugi made a determined face. Mugi will practice making human like dolls and made the prettiest doll for y/n so y/n can have handsome husband! She nods to herself.

From that day on, mugi often look for new materials and learning puppetry, the ones with wood, from a mysterious puppeteer that passed by.

He never told mugi his name but he has a pretty face, red eyes, and unique cloak that has cloud patterns on it. His blonde friend was good with bombs and they bicker a lot. Sometimes it amuses mugi.

Mugi was surprised as hell when she learned the dude that has been teaching her to make puppets was a puppet himself, but then they dissapeared after mugi finally learned to make a puppet her own.

Now mugi's task was to make the prettiest and realistic looking puppet and find out how to transfer y/n to that body so y/n could catch handsome mens!