Their love story wasn't a cliche first-sight love well it turned out to be like this, Seokjin took over the business of tending to people's havoc of mind standing in the midpoint of his own catastrophe, his regular patronage to his clinic was none other than Taehyung. 

They built a good team, helping each other to fight their own demons of melancholy and coming out of the clutch leashes of the cold void abyss to the colorful vibrant flamboyant warmness of each other. They became friends out of which budded an awe-inspiring love story and a happy family with three kids, twins, and a small incoherent innocent boy.

 As it is said by chief Seattle itself "We have to co-operate to our common destiny" and the fateful, untimely, destined friend of the human species always seems to find you, and no money, status, caste, and other things we imbecile protest against can save you or holds an unbreakable wall of bricks against death. 

Death is what caught up with Taehyung a small mistake of late perception of something even for a blink of an eye catches up to you by the loophole because of a tiny, a little small mistake making you regret it for a long time and that is what happened Taehyung got into an accident and left his love again with the cold void abyss, clutched to the leashes of his demon but Seokjin was not able to be manipulated by it as he dedicated his life being a father for both himself as well as Taehyung for 12 years not sparing eyes upon anyone anymore.

"Appa!!" the voice shrill breaking through the prevailing sound of water droplets and someone washing their hands in the gush of the stream of the stringing drops of water the said latter hummed in response while brushing off the cosmetics which just seemed to stick itself on his hands.

"Appa!!" that someone or rather the boy again screamed for his father, the father can not reply because the food which is inside his mouth is still there so he just hummed again.

"Appa!!" the boy screamed making the latter fume with annoyance as he finally let the sticky cosmetic out of his hands and made his way to his oh-so-impatient son.

"Yeonjun! Why the?! Why are you still here for the name of God shouldn't you be in school?!" his father got shocked at his son still standing in front of him while school might just start within 1 hour.

 "Appa I know!! I am late please leave me and also Huening" the boy named Yeonjun whined to his father and the latter could do nothing towards the soft prickle of his son's aegyo and gave him a direction to go towards the car while waving his hands.

"Huening!! where the Satan of death are you?!" the father screamed to gain the attention of his younger "Huh! I am here Appa I am here!!" a cute boy with somewhat doe eyes and wearing a pajama came out of the front door of the house, the father sighed with pinching the center of the bridge of his nose evidently frustrated by his sons "Huening! Like seriously why are you in your pajamas?" the father said and the latter said just chuckled.

Jungkook a father of three boys Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and HueningKai, they are his love, his world, and the only remnant of his love, his elixir, and the one who he used to find his amour and was his wildest infatuation, that was Namjoon. 

They were neither college sweethearts nor childhood best friends they didn't even know who was the other half for quite a long time. 

Jungkook was simple, well prominently rich and a cheerful student studying cosmetic science well why cosmetics? because it is fascinating to him that cosmetics, how can change the appearance of someone with just a slight brush of this powder was a wonder to him 

Then there was Namjoon an introvert not cheerful and just under the blanket of books studying for laws, to give justice to the world and not hide the world under the cosmetics of politics ironic isn't it? Well, their meeting was also actually really tragic.