Alex (Children of the corn)

Full Name:

Full Name:

Alexandria Alexis Marie Evans

Nicknames:

Lex (by her sisters Sylvia and Katie)

Triple threat one (by bullies)

A.L. (by bullies)

Alex (by everyone)

Ali (by her parents)

Date of Birth:

August 22, 2009

Age:

13

Gender:

Female

Species:

Human

Relationship Status:

Single

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Role In Gatlin:

Unknown, but is later unknown for her powers to help the town.

Powers:

Visions

Affiliations:

Sylvia Evans (twin sister, best friend)

Katheryn "Katie" Evans (twin sister, best friend)

Jason Evans (father, best friend)

Mary Beth Evans (mother, enemy)

John (original name Riley) (cousin, close friend)

Thomas (unknown)

Nathan (unknown)

Frank (unknown)

Avery (unknown)

Adam (unknown)

Elise (unknown)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portrayer:

Emilia Jones

Hair Color:

Blonde

Eye Color:

Brown

Height:

5'5

Skin:

White

Race:

American

Background story:

Alex was born as Alexandria, she is the older of triplets. When Alex was young her mother moved her and her sisters away from their hometown and their father. Alex soon would learn of her mother's lies about how her dad.

At a young age Alex was given a power or some would say a gift. This gift would be described by the children of Gatlin and He Who Walks Behind The Rows known as "gift of sight." Unknown to Alex is that her sisters have been given powers at the same age she gain hers.

When Alex was old enough and had saved enough money for her and her sisters to go see their dad again, she took the opportunity to leave first. Along the way during her trip back to Gatlin, her ability to know reality vs. anything else becomes hard.

As she spent time on the road leading to Gatlin and arriving in Gatlin; the children seemed to be of interest in her including their leader Thomas. This would be the last time Alex would see her dad alive or see his body.

Her relationship with Thomas would soon be another story though.