Thomas (Children of the corn)

Full Name:

Full Name:

Randall James Fallner (birth name)

Thomas Jermaine Fallner (changed named)

Nicknames:

R.J. (by his parents)

Child (by He Who Walks Behind The Rows)

Leader (by the children and teens of Gatlin that follow him)

Tom (by Nathaniel)

Tommy (by close followers)

Date of Birth:

July 5th, 2009

Age:

13

Gender:

Male

Species:

Human

Relationship status:

Alex (crush/love interest)

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Role in Gatlin:

Leader

Affiliations:

Nathaniel (best friend, second in command)

Franklin (best friend, third in command)

John (original name Riley) (close friend)

Avery (original name Diamond) (close friend)

Adam (close friend)

Elise (best friend)

Alexandria (Alex) (crush)

Sylvia (friend)

Kathryn (Katie) (friend)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portrayer:

Griffin Gluck

Hair Color:

Brown

Eye Color:

Brown

Height:

5'3

Skin:

White

Race:

American

Background story:

Thomas was born Rendall; he grew up looking up to Isaac and Malachi who sacrificed themselves to He Who Walks Behind The Rows. A few years after growing up himself and encouraging himself to follow in Isaac's footsteps; he went to his new god; and asked him what he must do to prove himself to his lord. First request was to change his name and reading over the bible the lord had written himself many years ago.

His best friend Nathan became his second in command after a night following him into the cornfield to listen to He Who Walks Behind The Rows. Many more children followed soon after, giving Thomas the power of being the voice to the children.

Thomas felled in love with Alexandria, who goes by Alex. She is everything to him, he knew the lord would be displeased with him for thinking about a girl over the lord himself. Thomas promised the lord that he will always come first in his eyes and heart, but also wanted their to be room for Alex as well.

When Thomas learns of three powerful people coming back to Gaitlin, he will do everything in his power to keep them there.