Past view

The two twins were wearing identical white polo and pants, white sandals and both of them stood infont of the stairs.

Camilo was excited but nervously on what gift he was gonna get while carlos was nervous and shy, fidgeting with his fingers when ever his anxious.

He looks around once more hoping to see a familiar annoying face he hates. Y/n...

Yet the tiles underneath them moved telling them they could move, and their abuela nodded with the candle between her hands. They slowly walked up and stood next to her. Their abuela's eyes were fixed on camilo first making carlos jealous instansly.

He looks at his mamà and papà to see them looking at him aswell, he frown but dolores raised her thumbs to encourage.

"Do you promise to use your gift to help the towns people and make our town a better place?" Their abuela smiles down at him as he nodded. "I do abuela!" He almost scoffed at how gleely he was being but he didnt want to ruin their night.

She turns to him and says the same as it was his time to touch the candle. Then they approuch the door knob and held it as it started to glow and shines.

Camilo's door sybolize him as he was abit older with his eyes open and his name on top with two blank faces besides him. While carlos was abit older aswell, his hair covering one of his eyes showing uneven bangs. He had multiple people behind him yet they were all dark figures. His eyes close and his name on top.

Camilo looked over to see his brother's face in so much awe. "You look stupid." He says simply but goofyly, "You look stupid. Like this." Carlos says making weird and stupid faces slowly shapeshufting into his younger brother.

Camilo scoff and shapeshift into him "And you look like this!" He says doing the same unware what they were doing as people gasp and looks at the two in awe.

"We have a new gift!" Their abuela shouted happily and the two quickly realized.

Camilo opened his door first and people started to look, carlos too took a peak. His bed was far but noticeable, it was big and look comfy. Mirror were everywhere but styleable, little cute leaves lined up his walls.

His floor was carpetted with cream color and everything else was big, colorful with a welcoming scent. Then they looked back at carlos himself making him shy and nervous.

He looked back at his door and opened it, people looking in with shock.

His room was big too, but dark and a bit gloomy red. His carpet were abit redish, his bed was not that far yet big. There were mannequins. Lots of them, each one dressed as the people he knows but y/n wasnt there.

A ceiling mirror and a few mirrors facing one another. Making the little child scared. He could get lost in his big room making him tug on his mothers dress. "I dont like it here mamà" he agrues the urge to cry not wanting to ruin his night.

It was a unwelcoming scent because they took it the wrong way.

They were whispers and gasps. Pepa picked her older son up and told the people to move out so she could close the door. No body mind and went to camilos room instead, the cooler room' they call.

Carlos shoved back down his tears and gritted his teeth when they reach the nursery room.

"Carlito dear, your room is not bad but if you want you can sleep with me or stay here in the nursery with mirabel hmm?" She says softly rubbing her sons soft curls.

As carlo bites his lip, hearing the people congratulated his brother his twin for his gift not his. They celebrated this night for his brother and he was just and extra. Because at the young age carlos felt the favortism towards his brother.

"I hate it. I hate this. I want them all to leave." He says through gritted teeth. "Carlito mijo don't be like that. This is your special night amor...how about some food to chill you yeah? My carlito wants that right?" She babied not wanting to make his night worse even more. He just nodded along forced not wanting to make his mama pressured.

"Good now c'mon. Come on" she assured grabbing his tiny hands out the room.

_________________

Dolores stood next to her mama while she talks to people she knows laughing quietly as her tío bruno trying to talk to people he only meet once or thrice. Well at least his trying.

But with sudden noise and music she told her mama she had to go.

Walking silently to not irritate her sensitive ears to the point no footsteps are heard she saw her little brother walked in his room.

She followed closely as the door was left open, not like someome would want to enter when theres camilos next door.

Carlos looks around and stares at the cold room. He slowly but madly approuch one of the mannequeins who was dressed as their abuela, the mannequein standing high and proud with one hand holding out.

"You. I hate you! I hate you!" He shouted through the loud music no one could hear but dolores. She winced but carried on to watch, pity on her little brother.

"This is your fault!" He shouted again feeling the pang of hatred and betrayal at such a young age.

He suddenly felt scared as all the mannequeins started to appouch him and look and bent down on him. So close to the point he couldn't move. He was trapped.

So he panicked, scared they would eat him alive. They were dressed like his family but with blank white faces.

Dolores was confused on her brother behavior on why he was freaking out. But he sway his arms around like he was pushing things and tries to open the door. She didnt notice it close tho.

He wiggled, and pull looking right back as if someone was chasing him. With no luck of opening the door he cried for help but no one answered, dolores quickly ran to his place and picked him up and he cried louder in terror making her eyes perked and wince.

But she didnt care.