Drea
probably because mama carla
doesn't like you sweetie..

Nana
she does like me

Eren

don't lie on my mom like that

don't lie on my mom
like that..

everybody
LMAOOO ' everybody hearted a message sent by eren '

$

"y/n come on you know you want to talk to me" armin started shaking you to wake you up.

"armin if you don't get your hands off me when i tell you i will beat your ass i mean it this time" you spat at him , he lowkey liked the way you were acting , you usually let him talk to you any kind of way and just listened to whatever he said.

"Fine i'll leave you alone , but i will be taking you home."

"whatever." you huffed.

$

Finally school was over , it was time for you to go home you didn't want to ride with armin but you didn't want to call your brother either because you knew he wasn't going to come so you just started walking to armin's car.

" Hey mama " you ignored him and got in the car " take me home" you pulled out your phone and got on instagram " so you're just going to get in my car and not speak to me ? ok " he started driving the opposite direction of where your apartment was.

"Where are we going ?" you stared at him , and he ignored you " oh you want to ignore me now ?" still no response.

"is he about to kill me.." you thought.

maybe

$

it's been about a hour and an half since you and armin left the school he was still driving and ignoring the shit out of you.

He finally stopped the car at a house that looked oddly familiar.

Then it clicked.

"Armin why are we at eren and jeans crib? " you asked but was given no response he got out the car and looked over to you signaling you to follow him into the house.

You followed him knowing what was going to happen.

"Wassup y/n" eren dapped you up " sup jaeger" armin looked over at you with a annoyed facial expression and went over to eren and whispered something in erens ear causing eren to look at you and leave the house.

" what the fuck " he didn't even say bye.

" go upstairs to my room you know what to do." he opened the fridge and started to drink the apple juice from the carton not even looking at you.

You knew he wanted you to get undressed and wait on the bed for him so he could fuck you but you weren't going to do it.

About five minutes later you could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs knowing shit was about to go left.

"so you want to really piss me off today don't you ? " he walked up to you hovering over your still fully clothed body.

"armin i'm not having sex with you." you said in a annoyed tone.

"who said anything about that ?" he cupped your face to look directly in his ocean blue eyes.

" Baby you know i love you " you turned your head to the other side.

"y/n keep fucking playing with me" he made you face him once again.

you could feel the tears start forming in your eyes " awe don't cry mama" he started kissing your cheeks towards your eyes " you know it makes me horny".

You rolled your eyes and closed them "armin what more do you want from me." letting the tears slowly fall down your face "You know i can't let you go" more tears started to come out your eyes because in reality you knew he was the only person who would love you.

" i promise i'll never do it again " he kissed you, and you kissed back but still had tears coming down your face knowing he was lying.

"i love you" he picked you up and laid you into the bed laying on top of you pulling his cover onto the both of you.

" i love you too.."

lollllll chaos awaits next chapter
Another cherry pooh out 💃🏽...