4 - "Hanging Out" - 4

Start from the beginning

We made it to the arcade, and there were so many flashing colors and shapes. It was awesome. We played a bunch of arcade games, and turns out, he's really good at Space Invaders, and I was horrible at it..

I aggressively pushed the button, trying to aim at the bots. I failed quickly as the screen said GAME OVER. I sighed, and then Ranboo smiled, "Here, lemme help." He moved his arms under mine, and held the joystick, "You shoot, I'll move, okay?" I slowly nodded, "mkay.." We began to game, and started.

I kept spamming the button, while Ranboo moved perfectly to hit the bots. Seeing them explode into tiny differently colored pixels, I smiled. This was actually working! We were laughing. We failed early on once or twice before actually getting a good high score, which led us to second on the score board.

1st ; Addi_In_Heaven
2nd ; Tomboo
3rd ; Maylay_UwU
4th ; Maxifer_Innit
5th ; Pigeon_lmao

I smiled, and cheered, "We're in second place on the score board!" Ranboo nodded, "We're a great team." I agreed. "Hey, wanna order something? I'm still kinda hungry, those muffins were good, but didn't help the hunger much." I nodded, "Sure, they have some good pizza last I checked."

We sat down in a small part of the arcade, the little dining area. A server came to our table soon, "Hello, I'm Limbo, I'll be your server today! What can I get for you two?" ( I didn't forget 'bout you :D ) They smiled, a notepad in hand. Ranboo ordered us a pizza, drinks, and they left to go put our order in.

We talked for a bit, just about our normal lives. Ranboo knew Tubbo, apparently. They met a few months ago, and became good friends. After a bit more of chatting, our server, Limbo, came back and placed our order down on the table. Fresh pizza, and our drinks. I smiled, "Thanks," They nodded and left to back behind the counter.

Ranboo pulled down his mask in order to eat, and when I tell you he looked fine.. I mean... y'know what, it doesn't matter. Anyways, we ate and continued our conversation, speaking about whatever came to mind. "Well, I guess I've now taken you out to dinner." He smiled. I felt myself blush a bit, and roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah.." He laughed and we continued on.

That was until it turned 6:42. We paid, gave a tip to Limbo, and left the arcade. Ranboo smiled, "I guess we should get back to our houses for the night, yeah?" I wanted to say no for some reason.. But I just nodded, "Y..Yeah, you're right." I sighed, and smiled, looking up at him, "This was a great idea, thanks for hangin' with me, Boo." He smiled, "Don't mention it. I'll probably see you during your time at work, so, I'll see ya then." And with that we parted to go our separate ways.

I sighed, opening the front door. Techno and Phil were back home. Philza smiled, "How was your day?" I smiled, "It was alright." They didn't know I was hanging out with someone, nonetheless Ranboo. They only knew only that I went out for today.

I walked back to my room and shut the door behind me. I got into some comfortable clothing and sighed, flopping onto my bed. I checked my phone once more, seeing a new message pop into my notifications.

Ranboo♥︎

I had a lot of fun, thanks for
agreeing to hang out :)
7:01 pm

I smiled and texted him back.

Thanks for inviting me.
I won't hesitate to accept again :)

《~•●•~》
Thank you guys for ( hopefully ) being patient with me and my updates for this book. I've been busy recently, so hopefully I'll begin to post more often again. Maybe every Tuesday? Idk yet, but I'll figure something out.

Special Guests That Appeared :
addi_in_heaven
Maylay_UwU
MAxif3r_1nn1t
pigeon_lmao
Sp1r1tInL1mb0
Thank you guys :]

[ 1240 Words ]