Chapter 6: Friends

Luke eagerly pressed down the door handle, maybe even too eagerly. The door handle broke off with a snap. The door swung open.

"Luke!"

"Sven!"

"Umm...Luke?", the boy, that rushed up stopped. "I'm Charles."

Luke's ears were red. "Oh gosh...sorry. In the dark everyone looks the same."

The Professor had watched the whole scene. "Hmmm."

"Professor!" Flora appeared and hugged Layton tightly. "I knew you'd come!"

"Hershel my boy!" Dr. Schrader laughed.
"Triton?", said a man with ginger hair unbelievably.
"Professor! Luke!" Clive Dove smiled brightly. "Am I glad to see you!"
"Luke!"
"Dad!"
They were reunited again.

Luke looked at the lots of doors in the room. "Let's go!" And headed through a door.
Everyone else followed, ready to meet the evil mastermind behind this.

Answers from the puzzles:
Puzzle 005:
Go to the pole in the top left corner and then walk diagonally to the bottom right pole. You will stumble across the trapdoor.

Puzzle 006:
The answer is Door 3

Puzzle of the Chapter:
Puzzle 007

Some friends are sitting next to each other on a bench. This is what you know:

A is sitting next to a boy and is sitting at the very left and is a girl.
B is is sitting next to two girls and is a boy.
C is sitting next to two boys.
D is a girl and is sitting on the right edge.

You also know that the sequence is A,B,C,D.

How many boys and how many girls are there?