Now that I stand in front of the little bombs with the robot piece it kinda seems like a bad idea. But it it works that means I have more of a chance of winning. Fuck it here I go. Wow the breeze is really nice. I'm actually enjoying it up here. If only I could live here in the sky. I'm going down now.

" HERE COMES IZUKU MIDORIYA FALLING FROM THE SKY" I heard present mic yell as it echo's through the stadium

"IZUKU MIDORIYA TAKES FIRST PLACE WITH THAT STUNT HE PULLED" wait I'm in first

Run Run Keep Running is all I could think. I'm relieved as I could see light that leads to the finish line.

Task 2

It was time for task 2.

" For this task you'll need a team of 4 people. If you can't make a team you'll be disqualified. Now you have 15 minutes to make a team good luck. Oh also since izuku won the last task his headband is worth 1 million. Good luck" eh I'm worth 1 million.

Now no one is going to be on my team. Since it's most likely everyone will try and come from me at the beginning. It's hard to make a team when people keep blowing you off. I only have one person on my team and that's Uraraka. Maybe I should ask I-

"Let me join your team! I can use your current fame to show of my babies!" Said someone cutting my thought off in the process.

" Um what's your name and babies?" I asked her confused

" oh I'm mei hatsume I'm from support classes and my babies are my inventions. So what do you say let me join your team! " hatsume told me excitedly

" Oh ok sure you can join " I told her

Now all I need is one more person. This going to be hard but I have someone in mind. I just need to convince him to join me. Here goes nothing.

" Join me " I told him as I put my hand on his shoulder

He agreed which is good now we have to come up with a plan. My team is pretty unique. Now that the 15 minutes are up and we have a plan it's time to get started. I'm kinda nervous what if it doesn't work.

Oh well here goes nothing is all I can say. I get on top of Uraraka, Hatsume and Tokoyami as the rider or whatever.

" Get ready and go" midnight told the remainder of us

As I thought they were going to come after us first. All we have to do is keep the 1 million point and steal others. If we do that we should be fine.

As we passed by a bunch of other students. They're hands tried to grab at the headband. We managed to dodge them. We also grabbed headbands as we went. It going good so far

You know what on second thoughts maybe I should've kept my damn mouth shut. I'm being chased by Todoroki and Kacchan. We have to keep running.

The only thing I have to say is nothing at all. I thought it would've been Kacchan that got the headband but it was Todoroki. Not only did they get it but we fell. Oh well I took some of their headbands. Now I have to work even harder.

The time finally ran up meaning we had to quit. Wow we actually made it to the next task. I'm so fucking happy. Once in a life opportunity.

Task 3

The last task is finally here. I'm hella hype. I've been ready for this moment for a long time. I'm going against a guy named shinso. I think he's in the general course. Um to be honest I don't know his quirk. Our fights going to happen soon.

That was quicker than I thought. Ok let's do this. Wow the stage is way bigger than I thought.

" You know you're lucky to have a non villainous quirk " huh what's he talking about

" I've been told by many people my quirk was made for a villain" oh

" There's no such thing as a quirk made for villain" I said to make him better

By trying to make him feel better I ended up getting hypnotized. Who knew right. Maybe I should stop being nice. I'm going to lose. I'm almost there I have to break out of it.

What the hell is that. Fucking human figures are staring at me. Oh am I dead. I can't hear what they're saying. They sound all mumbling . I just noticed but were did everyone else go. Dad where's my dad! Was I kidnap no this can't happen to me! Huh what's happening I kinda feel lighter.

Wait why are they all disappearing. Maybe I should just let shinso win. I'm kinda tired. I just want to go home I thought as everything had turned black.

_____________________________
1565 words