Chapter 1- just another nomal day, for me

Mackenzie's pov:

Today I woke up in much pain from wear my dad hit me in my back yesterday. I walked to my bathroom and got dressed I was wearing a long sleeve because of the scars. I put on some make up to hide it too. I walked down stairs and saw the beer bottles on the counter. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a apple and headed out the front door before my dad came out I ate my apple on the way to school. when I got there I saw Brooke( the girl who bullies me everyday) she told me that I'm ugly and fat and I will never be as good as her. Then she slammed me against the locker it hurt really really bad I had a tear roll down my Cheek. Everybody was just laughing at me. I ran into the girls bathroom and cried so hard no could even imagine. I wiped away my tears because First period is getting ready to start. I ran to class and made it just in time. I couldn't focus, but the teacher never called on me thank God. The bell rang and I grabbed my books and when I was walking to the door Paige tripped me(by the way Paige is Brooke's friend and she is also popular like Brooke) any ways I grabbed my books but this time someone helped me it was..........
Nick most popular guy in the school. are you okay he said yep I had to walk home so I was getting my stuff when Nick came over to me and said tomorrow can you meet me at the park around the corner I said sure. He walked away then Brooke came over to me and slammed me into the ground. what was that for I asked she said oh for fun. I had to clean up my face since my nose was bleeding I ran home since I would be late I snuck through my window, but that didn't work he was really drunk and kicked the door open. He pulled me by the hair and dragged me. He punched and kicked me hard he slapped me and I past out. He was so mean I went to my bathroom took a shower and it hurt very bad. I was crying I got out dried off and got some clothes on then went to bed in pain lots of pain.