Meeting ur new zaddy

Author's note: Heyyy guys I unfortunately got into a terrible accident a few months ago and my whole leg got amputated, also some goblins kidnapped me while I was walking in the woods and  trying to find inspiration for the new chapter, but then I befriended some of them and convinced my friends to eat the others ANYWAY
please enjoy <3

Your POV:

"Let daddy explain everything", he said.

I was trembling and was fighting the urge to tell him that he looks like my great uncle, but I chose to keep quiet, due to my curiosity.

"I've been watching you for awhile now and I have to admit that you make me feel very-how do I say it- special. You make me feel special and safe. I think I fell in love with you."

I was shocked to the core. I didn't know what to say. I felt so, so, soooo embarazzed that this gremlin looking 3'9" ugly bald headed fuck was trying to express his feelings to me.

I kicked that troll away immediately and started running to the exit, my hair gracefully flowing and bouncing in the air.

As I reached the exit door I tried to push it open but it didn't work so I just ran against the door and fell to the ground. I was embarassed and felt my cheeks burning.

Suddenly a small hand, that I could swear belonged to a rat, grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up.

"You okay babygirl?", he asked worriedly.😏👽

"Do I look okay?", I asked him sarcastically.

He shook his head and said: ,,Let me help you".

He grabbed my hand and somehow managed to pull me up. I was very impressed🤤 by his strenght but I came back to my senses after looking at it's ugly face.

"Thank you but I want to get off of the UFO and go home, there's no WIFI in here.", I complained.

He looked at me weirdly.

Then he walked to a table with a remote on it and pushed a button, which lead to the opening of the door

I looked outside, waiting for some stairs or something to pop out of the UFO so I can get down safely.

"How am I sup-AHH"

I was cut off by a kick in my fat, juicy ass. I was expecting a harsh fall but suddenly I felt the warmth of someone.

End of Chapter 2