~Chapter 2: Unlucky (cont.)~

As you headed to class, you began to realize what you had done. I SERIOUSLY TOLD HIM THAT I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE?!, you thought, quite upset with yourself. When you finally made it to (e/c) you sat down, put your bag on the chair, and began to work on an assignment. As you were working, you began to to wonder what you should make him do as your house pet. The thought of making him your boyfriend, appeared in your head once again but you decided not to do that quite yet, since you like slow burn.

Hmmm maybe there's something else I can do, you thought to yourself. Ooo I could make him carry my things for me and clean my house. By having him do all that, you'd have an excuse to hangout with him. You quickly realized that you should probably be focusing on your assignment instead so you began doing so, pushing his "punishment" ideas to the side.

Once the bell rang, you grabbed your bag and began packing up. It was the end of the day and you were quite exhausted, however you were excited just thinking about walking home with Ryota. Once you were finish, you began to head out of class. You looked down, checking your phone for any notifications, when you suddenly bumped into someone. Tumbling straight to the ground you fell on top of them and your phone went flying. This is sooo embarrassing, you thought to yourself. "Tch, aren't you gonna get up?", the stranger said. You quickly got up, " Uh...I'm really sorry". You looked at the ginger guy, he seemed quite annoyed. "Are you alright", you asked. "Yeah I'm fine", he replied and headed the other direction.

You began looking for you phone, but you couldn't find it anywhere; that was until you heard a familiar voice. "This was on the floor", Ryota commented, handing your phone to you. " Thank you", you replied and took the phone. "Is everything alright?", he asked, quite confused. "Yeah I just bumped into some guy", you explained. The brunette giggled, " you're such a klutz". "Whatever", you rolled your eyes.

" but umm...", Ryota muttered, "you're not hurt are you?" You glanced down. "I'm a little sore but I'm fine", you replied, still feeling embarrassed about the whole situation. "Well at least you're ok", he added, "now let's head home". You two began to walk off campus, heading down the side walk. "You know, I was wondering if you would actually like to hangout today?", you asked. "Well I shouldn't have anything to do right now", he replied.

~End of Ch. 2~