Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11

Start from the beginning

GOD: speechless huh? Well I do not blame you, my presence is divine after all

Wow... Just 3 minutes and I already hate him so much.

God: you should be y/n l/n. Son of the "judge of demacia" and part of the dirty mixed bloodline .... But do not worry I am not here to insult you nor harm you...

Y/n: then what am I here for?

God: you see... I've been watching you very closely.... You and that arrogant seraph and I have to say both of you have reach a bond so strong that even for me its impressive.

The area around is changed into a series of constellations.... And it's actually pretty beautiful...

God: And yet that "love" triangle you have is repugnant if I say so myself, I came to think how unlucky you've been... Fighting for your life without knowing, always in constant panic...

His tone was so smooth and calming I'm even more confused... What does he mean constant panic?

God: Interacting with a Demon and a Voidling everyday and having close relationships with them is something dangerous.

Y/n: Evelynn and kai'sa are not dangerous!

GOD: what makes you think that they won't loose control of themselves?! What makes you think they won't hurt you?

I-

God: Voidlings and Demons are unstable lifeforms, unlike my angels who are made to be perfect. Aurelion sol didn't bother in taking his time to make the perfect servants... And nor did the void... Those two don't have any patience... But I do... It took me millenniums to reach perfection....

He or should I say it? I'm not sure if it has a gender... I always thought that Gods were just concepts that us humans used to explain natural things....

God: The void is just a miserable dimension I made on mistake, and Aurelion sol is just the soft side. I don't have any pity while he does.... The weak do not deserve to live nor the ones that let their feelings control them... And well my the angels who prove to be not perfect like Lucifer... HAH well they deserve a destiny worse than death.

Y/n: what did you do to him?

GOD: Simple... I varnished him out of my grace... And well he turned into one of those pesty servants under Aurelion Sol... But back to the main topic. That demon and that voidling.... Well they just want to hurt you, so I wanna offer you the power to avoid it~

It walked behind me and placed both its hands on my shoulder... And closely whispered on my ears...

God: just sign on the line and we can be friends, I'll be here for you until your world ends, you only live once And once you die I'll have my payment~ your soul under my command for the rest of eternity~

He gave me a paper....

???: ENOUGH! Leave the kid alone!

What ever it was it heard itself like a loud roar... I looked back and saw a dragon-like thing behind us...

God: you good for nothing piece of crap! BE GONE OUT OF MY REALM!

???: Y/n right? Come with me. I'll get you out of here before this almighty wannabe jerk fills your head with ideas.

Meanwhile back to the real world with TaTir:

Evelynn: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T REACH HIM?!

TT: I'M TRYING OK DEMON?! IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IS BLOCKING HIM!

Flashback to a couple hours ago...