The Beginning

I'm going on a cruise with my girlfriends, who have booked this back in 2008, and it's now 2013 just before the Fall Out Boy get back together. The cruise is booked the week of my anniversary with Patrick. I tried to tell them I didn't want to go without my love. Even my honey is telling me to go, because I also work with the band. I never have time to myself to see my friends. So he tris to push me to go, but I said "my love your my husband, this is our wedding week. I don't want to miss you on our special day" I say with a kiss. He falls for a second, but still says "baby I love you so much, but do you miss your girlfriends?" I gave a look. "Yes I do" before I can say anything else he starts talking, and I don't like talking over him. "This is perfect timing. Honey I know we're joined at the hip, but you need this. I'm not pushing you away. I've already told Babe to pay for the internet so we can skype. Please go have fun?" He kisses my neck which always works. I kiss his lips "ok if having time away from each other will make us miss each other more. Then I'll go" I sigh looking sad, but in a way relief that I'm getting some girl time. As much as I love my Patrick, I really need the time away. I say in my head as we make out. We go pack since it's tomorrow. It's not last minute as I've said before, but we weren't married back then so we didn't know it would be on our anniversary. When he isn't looking I pack a sexy picture of him, I keep for times like this. It's not one from the internet. It's from when we did our own photoshoot. I had a picture printed off for me from that session, and I keep it for when I'm by myself which isn't often. We finish packing, and I start to cry. He gives me a moist kiss and says "baby I love and can't wait to see you" I'm lost in the kiss that I didn't hear what he said. He did it on purpose too. I kiss him again, and that leads to taking off our clothes, not making it to the bed as he pushes me on a wall and inserts in me while kissing my neck. He thrusts me harder and harder until I scream out his name. I pull back his hair kissing his neck while thrusting each other, and we somehow made it to a table where both of my legs are on him. After we finish, he carries us to the bed and it's already night time. He fell asleep first. Hey it's 3am, so I don't blame him, but I'm off in a corner of the bed crying quietly. I try to sleep but I couldn't. My love for him is so deep that it's unexplainable. The only way to describe it, is that it hurts physically hurts to part from him. 

I did end up falling asleep, but only to wake up in an hour. He woke me up with soft kisses. "mm I'm gonna miss this" I say opening my eyes and seeing our dog. "Ew" I sat up and started spitting. He laughs "that's not funny" he stops "it's a little funny" I start to giggle. He gives me a real kiss with his lips. "There you are" I say grabbing his face for more kisses. He goes to drop me off in three hours. He makes brunch for us before I go. What I didn't know while I was sleeping, he quietly packs up too. Or rather finishes packing up for himself. We're eating, and having conversations and laughing. Every time he opens his mouth to talk I'm reminded why I married him. We've only been married for four, but this week coming will be our fifth anniversary. I just stare at him "do I have something on my face?" he asks "what? No you don't. You're just perfect" I kiss him and lay on him. He holds me and kisses my head. He hums to me while rocking me to sleep. He gently leans me on the table while he goes and grabs our stuff to put in the trunk. 

I pop up from the table with him holding up coffee cups. "ooooo coffee" I grab it from him. "Ahh that tastes so good" he giggles. "You ready?" he asks and helps me to stand up. "No but I know I'm going to have a great time with my girls. I can't wait to be back in your arms in a week" I say while holding him tight. "Actually two weeks honey" I look at him. "Two weeks? No" I start to have a panic and meltdown while he holds me so tight. He walks us to the car as I cry my eyes out. He puts me in the seat, and I buckle up. He closes the door. "Baby please don't hate me for this" he says walking to the driver side. I calm down a bit knowing that I'll be able to skype with him. "You ok" he asks as he drives. "No" I sniffle "but I will be. Knowing that I'm able to skype with you every night" he holds my hand and kisses it. "Every night. I give you my word" he is so sweetly says. We drive, and tells me what's on the agenda for the band for the next two weeks. He already signed on to return to the band. "Wow that  sounds busy" I say "honey I gave my word. You know me" I smile "baby I love you so much" he stopped driving and we kiss. I wait for him to open my door "my love can you wait for me with your friends?" He asks and I wonder why. I go and wait for my bags. I only brought two a backpack and suitcase. My friends are distracting me as he carries our luggage. When I see more than two things behind their legs, I push them aside "hey what's going on" I ask my friends. "surprise!" I'm shocked but unsure why. "what's the surprise?" I ask and they look behind me. I turn and I see our car being driven away by Pete. "baby why is Pete taking our car" I ask him but it hasn't hit me yet. He kisses me "happy anniversary sweetheart" he says I cry on him, and he paid for somebody to help carry our stuff as we go check in.