"Oh, thank god!"

Before Jungkook can process his words, he mostly feels offended by how relieved Taehyung suddenly sounds and it makes Jungkook turn around. It all makes sense. The impatient expression they both sported, almost as if they know something Jungkook doesn't and the way Jimin went to straight open the door as if he knew who's knocking.

Of course, they would call you.

You sound confused when your eyes suddenly land on Jungkook's figure, noticing his poor state almost immediately as you greet Taehyung. He's embarrassed to the core. His place looks like a trash cave, a mess that's never been as big even if you partied at his apartment. He doesn't look any better though and even though he sees your eyes on him looking almost neutrally, he just knows you're surprised by the state he's in. He's also sure you've never seen him looking so neglected in your entire friendship.

But embarrassment isn't the only emotion he feels. He's annoyed, maybe even mad at his friends for going behind his back and involving you in a Jungkook's private matter.

It also has something to do with the fact Jungkook hasn't seen you lately. So to suddenly see your face again, it feels fresh but mostly causes the guilt settling in the pit of his stomach because he's reminded how rare you two get to see each other. It's mostly his fault, that's why he feels so fucking guilty that he can't help but avert his eyes away from you.

"Great," he mutters, "Who called her?" he asks, staring at his two best friends knowing he most likely won't get an answer and to calm down his irritation, he takes a gulp of the bitter liquid.

He's making it even worse, knowing how cold he sounds and you definitely don't deserve that. However, the pain in Jungkook's chest is too strong and all he wants is to be alone, but that's not given to him.

"What kind of reaction is that, asshole?" You don't miss a second to react and he can practically feel your glare aimed at him. If it weren't for the heartache, maybe he would actually grin at your reaction. It's just so you.

Although, Jimin rushes to say something that makes Jungkook roll his eyes. "Don't mind him, please. He's just a little bit drunk right now." Is he?

"What the fuck is going on?" Your voice is impatient, confused and slightly annoyed which undoubtedly is caused by Jungkook's not so warm welcome.

He knows he acts like a dick. But is it so hard to just leave him alone? So he grows annoyed even more, by each passing second.

"Which one of you called her?" he asks, eyes already aimed at Taehyung and Jimin who automatically point at each other, making you snort. Cowards, he thinks. "I'm fine. I don't see a reason why you make such a big deal out of this. I'm fine." Jungkook insists, knowing very well none of it is true. He also knows none of you actually believe him because instead of reacting to his words, Jimin simply rushes to explain the reason behind Jungkook's state full of hurt and desperation.

As soon as Jimin informs you about his break-up, he immediately tenses and the entire room goes into a complete silence.

Everyone in the room, including you, knows how much Kiko means to him. Jungkook has been completely in love with her and it has been no secret how much he cherished their relationship. Thinking about all of this just makes him want to cry like a total loser, something he's been doing every night and even during the day, although he would never admit it loudly.

"She did? I'm sorry, Kook."

Here comes the fucking pitty.

Not only has he heard that from Jimin and Taehyung, but now he hears it from you and reality comes crashing down onto him once again.