2.the news

Until..
NEWS BROKE OUT

HEADLINES:
NCT Jaehyun and Aespa y/n are dating?
A paparazzi saw them in a car last night and also saw them going to the same hotel room, while holding hands. (Imagine there are pictures released as well).
SM entertainment has officially released a statement saying that these two idols are in fact dating and that the company supports both of them as their dating ban had already been lifted few years ago. They hoped the fans to support them as well.

The netizens and fans were struck with shock. Articles popped up, accounts popped up. Some left hate comments while some shipped Jaehyun and Y/n. Some said it was very weird because of the 8 years age gap between the two idols but some said they have to truly love each other to date despise the age gap.Y/n was the lead of the story, from a fan to a girlfriend after the news broke out because she had once mentioned about her being an nctzen. And there a lot of rumors,made up stories, news and opinions but none of it mattered to the two.

The two were not at all bothered with the flush of news. They were expecting it. They just kept on living because they knew, giving attention to all these stuffs would ruin their relationship, so none of them paid attention. They kept on doing what they did. But now it was a little different. Since it was publicly announced, on reality shows and variety shows or any type of broadcast, they were asked about their partners and thy had to answer it for the sake of their supporters. Honestly they both liked doing that. Jaehyun's ear would turn really red whenever Y/N was mentioned during shows and kept on blushing while talking about her. And Y/n's heart will flutter at the mention of her boyfriend's name. It was her first ever serious relationship, so it meant a lot for her. She had dated pre-debut but her relationship were a bit off and she didn't want to consider them as relationships, it was more of a puppy love kind of fling.

The news was also a good thing because now they could meet up anytime without the fear of reporters and the paparazzi.

(Jaehyun and Y/n meet, in jaehyun's house)
Y/n: its been a tiring day! I was asked a lot about you yuno(Jaehyun really liked her calling him yuno). They should have known that I don't like you at all!

(Y/n said smiling remember what had happened during the broadcast).

(JH=Jaehyun)

JH: Ikr, I don't know why they keep thinking I like you as well, they asked me a lot of questions about you too, but I answered them half heartedly. It was really tiring for me.

-They laughed together.
This was what they liked about their relationship, they had full trust in themselves so no matter how antagonistic they sound, they know they like each other.
But, there is always a but, they had doubts. They knew they like each other, but they were not so sure about the opposite's feelings. Especially Jaehyun, he sometimes thought that Y/n just likes him as an idol, and was not very fond of his off-screen personality. The age gap between them also contributed to his insecurity, he felt that they may not be able to understand each other very well. It always bothered him. On the other side, we have a Y/n, worried that Mr. Loverboy does not have true feelings for her, and was just doing it for her sake, as in he didn't want to hurt her. Thats what she thought.

Only if these fools knew better!