4

💙💙

I have short term memory hi

You sat at your desk quietly as the teacher rambled on about whatever they were teaching. You weren't really focused on anything much, let alone knowing what was being said. Shoot, you didn't even know what class this was-

Your brain was occupied over 2 important people in your lifes, you cursed them silently, and yourself, for allowing them to distract you this much. 

Letting out a big puff of air you turned and stared out the window. Small, light, fluffy, white snow specks started to fall slowly. You watched each one as you continued to be taken into your own world.

What was with that face? And seungmin? And my heart- I don't understand anything anymore.

Laying your head down you closed you eyes. You didn't mean to fall asleep but before you knew it you had drifted off into a light slumber. 

While you quietly scored the door opened slowly as footsteps approached you. A seat was pulled out in front of your desk as someone carefully sat down. 

Smiling, they reached out and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear before a frown grew upon their face. 

With a sigh they laid their head on their palm and began to stare out the same window you had done prior.

"What are you doing to me, y/n…? My heart speeds up when you're around. And it hurts when you're close with someone else. Do I really like you?" They mumbled, barely above a whisper but you still started to stir awake.

They started getting up, quietly, making their way to the door as you unknowingly sat up rubbing your eyes looking towards the figure about to leave the room.

As they exited and turned around to close the door they paused mid-step making eye contact with you, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. 

"Y-y/n??" He said quietly as if you were still asleep. "Where did you come from Jeongin? Where are you going? Did you need something?" You quickly spewed out as you became fully awake, starting to get up from your chair. 

You don't know when but at some point during class your shoe lace had gotten stuck around the leg of the chair, so as you went to take a step the weight of the chair stopped you and you tripped. 

Jeongin was instantly beside you, you questioned if he was secretly the flash or something. 

"Are you ok?! Are you hurt anywhere? Do you wanna go to the nurse? I can take yo-"

"Im fine Jeongin" you laughed out as you had pulled you to your feet holding a grip on your arms. He began to inspect you himself, only sighing in relief when he found no bruise or scratch.  

You just stood there silently smiling at him as he showed he cared, you always found it adorable whenever he rushed to make sure his friends were ok. He was like an over-worried mom- 

He stood up straight and made eye contact with you. You guys were close now, as you guys stared into each other's eyes. Your heart sped up and you could only pray that he couldn't hear it, silently cursing every known word in your head as you wanted to speak but the words seemed like gibberish in your head.

Furrowing your eyebrows you finally found the words and spit them out.

"Why are you so cute???!?" 

"Huh?" 

Your eyes widened as you covered your mouth, a pink spreading over both your cheeks. 

YOU STUPID HEAD THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY HOLY SHITSIDJSBSKDN-

You guys just stood there continuing to stare at each other until the sound of a knock at the door pulled you guys out of your trance.

Your heads whipped to the door so fast they could have flown off. 

A quiet sigh and a muttered damnit was heard but it seemed only you heard it as you looked at Jeongin who had the same face from earlier. You looked between Seungmin and Jeongin who were both staring at each other with not a hint of friendliness on their faces.

Seungmin's eyes moved to you and then to you wrist. Jeongin's hand hand traveled down your arm, close to your hand and was still there. The frown seemed to deepen before he looked back up at you and he suddenly smiled softly as he made his way towards you, hands in his pockets. He stopped in front of you, looking down at you before opening his mouth. 

"Did you wanna come over today?" He asked, some kind of hint of smugness there. You looked at him blinking a few times, were you hearing this right? Your crush? Asking you over???? What is going on today- 

He looked at you expectantly as you drifted to your own fantasies of what could happen. What if he confessed he's always like you… a blush crept upon your face as you went to respond with a bright yes before a tug on your wrist was felt. 

You turned your head and locked eyes with Jeongin. He looked sad but like he was attempting to hide it but failing miserably. 

Does he want to come-? 

"Can Jeongin come with?" You said, averting your eyes back to Seungmin. His smile faltered but he shook his head yes anyway and began to walk out the classroom. You turned to Jeongin with a bright smile.

"Are you ready to go?" You asked and he responded with a brief nod so you took his hand and walked after Seungmin.

As you guys made your way out the school and to Seungmin's humble abode, Jeongin hoped you couldn't hear his loud ass heart beat. 

You guys reached Seungmin's home as he opened the door and invited you in, the whole walk was spent joking around. You went straight for the living room plopping onto the couch, forgetting that you had been dragging Jeongin around with you. He stood in front of you staring down at you.

"Are you gonna sit down or stare at me all day?" You said teasingly. A small blushed formed on his face as he sat down beside you mumbling a small whatever. You turned to him and scoffed. "Did you just whatever me?".

"And if I did?" He replied smugly with hints of playfulness in his voice. You furrowed your brows before pouncing on him, snatching a pillow, and proceeding to beat the living hell out of him. 

Playfully of course.

His laughter filled the room as he an apology was repeatedly let out of his mouth. 

"DO yOu mEAN iT?!??!" You asked as you smacked him with the pillow between every word. He laughed and frantically nodded his head. You stayed seated on him, crossing your arms with a triumphant grin on your face. Seungmin's head appeared in the doorway of the living room with a confused expression.

"What's with all the ruckus? Where's Jeongin?" He said as he made his way to the other side of the couch, pausing as he looked at the scene.

"I was teaching him a lesson for giving me sass." You said, arms still crossed. "It wasn't sass, you're just a baby." He teased before getting smacked in the face with the pillow again. He grunted from the sudden attack and huffed before grabbing your sides and mercilessly letting go the wrath of his quick fingers as he tickled you. You rolled off of him and he stood up once he was free with a smug smile as you pouted.

Seungmin just stared at the both of you with a weird and unreadable expression. "Keep your lovers quarrel in your own house." He said with a small chuckle before going back to whatever he was making in the kitchen. You both stood there, a furious blush on your faces as the awkward silence filled the air.

"You… wanna just watch a show..?"

"Yeah that sounds nice" he said as he sat down on the floor. 

💙💙
HI, HOW R U? R U DOIN GOOD? I hope you are. Sorry I take such long breaks sometimes,, school yknow,,, anyways thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed, byebye ily,,,