3

💙💙

Letting out a sigh you continued to fiddle with the corner of your notebook paper that was currently blank. You had gotten weird look from seungmin since you'd usually be copying the notes down. You seemed off today.

He gave you a concerned look to which you shot a faint smile back before focusing back on the corner of the paper, another sigh escaping.

Plopping into the familiar lunch seat you lay your head down waiting for the others to arrive.

The sound of a tray gently being placed on the table next to you filled your ears as you slightly turned you head to the side it came from to see seungmin smiling down at you softly with that same concerned look in his eyes.

You smiled up at him before sitting up and placing you head in your hands as he took his seat next to you opening his mouth to say something.

"Are you ok n/n?" He said while picking up a fry and popping it into his mouth.

You nodded before snatching a fry from his plate, quickly eating it before he could protest. He gave you a look before shaking his head.

"You know you have legs for a reason? You could use them to get your own food." He sassed.

"Why when there's clearly food right here?" You said teasingly with an innocent smile plastered on your face.

He shook his head again before sliding his tray further away from you to continue eating while the others slowly showed up and receiving a pout from you.

After everyone had arrived seungmin had jumped into a conversation with jisung and left you to sit and pout. Shaking your head you turned to the other side of your only to be met with yeji who was engaged in a conversation with Ryujin.

Your eyes scanned the table for the fox who had usually sat next to you since you guys had become friends.

Your eyes stopped landing at the boy sitting across the table at the end next to hyunjin. You raised an eyebrow staring at him. You couldn't figure out what was going on.

For the past week and a half jeongin had been somewhat avoiding you? He would walk a different direction if he saw you down the hall, start a conversation with whoever else was around if you would walk up to him, or like now, change his seat to sit further away from you. To say you were getting hurt was an understatement.

You couldn't help but be confused. You wanted to know if he was mad at you or if you did something wrong. Over all you wanted to talk and joke around with him like you usually did, invite him over to play games with you and the others or study, anything. But you couldn't. Its all you could think about ever since you realized something was off about a week ago.

You huffed taking you gaze off him before standing up and making your way to the doors to exit the cafeteria. You needed some fresh air.

Making your way up the staircase you reached the doors to the roof, pushing them open and being hit with the cold gush of air as you stepped out onto it.

Making your way to a bench that sat idly by against a wall that overlooked the school yard where a few trees were placed.

You down letting out a breath, the cold breeze grazing you skin as you closed your eyes and soaked in the silence.

That is until the sound of the doors closing again sliced through the silence, footsteps approaching you. You couldn't bother to open your eyes until you had felt the presence sit beside you.

You peeked open a single eye to be met with seungmins side profile as he stared out at the view. Your heart slightly raced a little as you admired the view sitting next to you without noticing that he had turned to look back at you.

His adorable child-like giggle snapped you back to reality, your cheeks turning a rosy red as you quickly looked away.

"You really like to stare don't you? I must be pretty handsome." He teased as you huffed and smacked his arm softly keeping your gaze away.

"Yeah yeah." You mumbled before leaning your head on his shoulder and closing your eyes once again.

His hand reached up to slowing rake his fingers through your hair, you felt the comfort and calmness flow through your body as the tiredness took over too, before you or seungmin knew it, you had fallen asleep.

————

You stirred awake to tapping on you shoulder, you eyes slowly opening to fall upon an annoyed looking jeongin and a smiling seungmin.

"We have to head back to class, the bells gonna ring soon." Seungmin said softly, a hand grabbing yours to slowly pull you off the bench.

You heard a quiet scoff from beside you as you stood up. Looking over to the annoyed fox you raised an eyebrow yet again.

"Are you ok fox?" You asked going to step over towards him.

He just sighed before rubbing his face quickly and giving you a very faint smile, but you could clearly see something else flash over his face before he smiled. If you weren't looking closely you would have missed it.

"Im fine y/n." He mumbled out his gaze stuck on the ground infront of your feet as his hands had fallen back to his sides.

"Are you sure? You can always talk to me you kn-" the bell had rung cutting you off, signaling it was time to head to class. You felt a slight squeeze on your hand before you were being pulled away from jeongin and towards the doors to head back in.

Before getting inside your gaze stayed on jeongin and you could see what looked like sadness wash over his whole being as he locked eyes with you before turning his gaze away. The last thing you saw was him plopping down onto the bench you were previously on and looking up towards the sky before the doors closed like they had cut your world off from his.

You turned towards seungmin who was leading you through the halls towards your classroom, still hand in hand. You two got a few stairs but something seemed off.

The only thing that was on your mind was that saddened look on jeongins face as you were pulled away.

And the fact that the same racing in your heart you had felt earlier wasn't there at this moment.

💙💙
Hi, its been awhile, my updating schedule is straight cheeks but thats ok,,,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update again soon!

Ily bye!