Le epic final fight

the good music from underverse, tried to get a 1 hour version of electro static from sharax, couldn't find one sadly, it's actually the song that got me into their channel, anyways I'd also like to say a undertale book writer on the site that i I've been reading a book of and loving it (engrish) actually added this book to their reading list thing, if your reading let me say I love your from murder to dust book, it is so well written and long, I love it so much I really want it to last as long as possible, which it will. Anyways I have to actually write the end to this book.

fell was continueinginging back to underfell after getting away from dudes with names that describe electrical charges. Fell found swapfell again on his way back.

Fell said "hey swap fell"

swap fell was just beating on outer outer.

swap fell responded "hey fell, just cleared out the path, fell swap emerald is taking care of ink, I've taken care of all these selosers."

fell said "cool, Almost home, hopefully we can see each other again and have some fun"

fell continued and finally got to underfell again, ink wasn't there so it meant fell swap emerald is fighting him somewhere else, but there was someone else there.

error said "hello fell" again I'm not writing his glitchy text, read it how you want "I thought you might get here fell, you passed all of them but you can't get past me"

they readied for battle fell did the battle box thing but left a blue bone wall outside the battle box where error would glitch out, which he did, he got hit by the wall.

fell said "I'm not an idiot, I won't let you escape the battle box unharmed"

error said "well i did get out unharmed and i only got hurt when I left only then I was harmed which means I escaped unharmed"

fell was in shock, a bone zone from error was coming down on him, fell dodged, error got 2 gigantic bones attached to the string on his fingers and just kept launching them at fell, fell just simply dodged, there was a blink, fell was behind error with the home run bone.

error shouted "YOU FOOL, YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP"

a bunch of strings were sent at fell and his arms and legs were tied up.

fell said "I hate you, you mess made by code bullet" (it's not insulting if he says he's bad at coding himself)

error said "well I'm just gonna kill you"

the tiny nega bone from the near beginning of the negative fight somehow managed to make it over here, might have gained speed when nega entered his true form, it hit the string at fell's left foot and did enough damage to break it.

error said "well it was terrible knowing you"

error pulled out a sharp red bone with his signature blue strings on it, fell kicked him in the face then broke himself out of the string trap with sharp bones, fell took his famous home run bone and hit error far away, slammed him into the ground with blue magic he brought up 2 blue bone walls and slammed him into them threw him back up into the air with blue magic with a giant blaster above him which shot him back down and the blue bone walls changed into orange and kept slamming him between them.

fell said "that was surprisingly easy for the god of destruction"

fell continued walking almost right infront of underfell, then something appeared over his head, OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE

fell said to himself "I don't like seeing that"

error was still awake, alive, and FURIOUS.

error was like 10 feet from fell.

error screamed "I WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH PAINFUL AND SLOW"

error summoned classic sans, underswap sans, and revert fell sans.

________________________________________________

Cactusmanman: these flowers in this and this vase were really nice gifts, oh wait I have to say the line.

LIKE THAT ONE SCENE FROM UNDERVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The glass vase broke with all the flowers inside.

Cactusmanman: I didn't like them anyways.

________________________________________________

the 3 skeletons just threw blue bones, fell just stood still.

edgy man said "is that seriously all they can do?"

a giant pink bone appeared under fell, it sent him up with a blaster facing straight at him. Fell blinked to the ground. Blue bones encased him.

error said "You have nowhere to go now"

a green blaster shot underswap sans, underswap sans was no longer under error's control and fled, along with the blue bones.

fell swap emerald said "You couldn't handle fell that well without help, you have less help and another person to fight now, I don't see that turning out in your favor"

error said "I wasn't trying before, NOW I AM."

fell said "hey emerald weren't you fighting ink?"

fell swap emerald said "Swap fell was handling ink"

fell said "I saw him clearing my path and he said you were fighting ink"

error said "Is ink coming here?"

the edge bags both responded "yes"

they could hear the copyright of tokyovania in the distance. the objective said it was completed, which meant fell survived.

error said "well next time I will not waste any time and kill you"

error fled.

fell said "good bye emerald"

fell swap emerald said "goodbye fell, hope you enjoy it in your world."

fell finally reentered underfell to see Papyrus Frisk and Undyne standing together.

Papyrus said "OH MY GOD SANS, YOU MISSED EVERYTHING THE HUMAN HAS DONE, THEY SHOWED EVERYONE FRIENDSHIP, REUNITED THE ENTIRETY OF THE UNDERGOUND AN THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE THEIR FIGHT WITH THE KING, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MISSED EVERYTHING, YOU WERE PROBABLY SLEEPING IN A TREE LAZING OFF YOU LAZY OAF."

sans said "at least I'm not as lazy as you are egotistical"

frisk butted in and the text box appeared being read in the voice of Arnold Swartinager, (I don't know how to spell his name but I think it's funny having a childs voice being read by him, he's the terminator if anyone needed to know)

the text box read "Papyrus is right, I reunited the underground and showed everyone friendship, and it's not being shown with you two yelling insults at each other, your brothers, your not supposed to fight, your supposed to love each other and keep each other safe, now hug" (reminder this is in the original terminators voice)

The brother cringed and slowly tried to hug each other, it was unbelievably akward, they finally hugged both of them not wanting to be in this position, they let go releved they got that over with.

sans said "I'm gonna go inside and feed my pet rock"

even the rock was edgy with cracks in the form of angry eyebrows, fell gave it sprinkles went to his room, he balled up as much as he could and never wants a moment like that ever again.

This is the end, fell might have given a hint to who will be messing around next. The hint is pretty subtle, also I love seeing this as highly ranked in certain tabs, I love seeing that wh it's so funny, I also always go wh just my thumbnail with the wh