Suga- why is everyone so weird today

(TIME SKIP)

(Y/N POV)

Yesterday, as we went home I saw everyone was really tired and sleepy  that's why I thought not to discuss anything that time and let them sleep. Next day, when we woke up and got ready I called them to our office room, which is also secret room but they don't know it because they think that there is another secret room but secret is that this office has one more room in it. (shh viewers don't tell it to anyone okay?). After they came I told Ari, Mi-Hi, Mi-Cha and Ji-Ho that bring your laptops and that's when our bell rang. I think it is manager I will go and check it, and I was right It was manager I took the files from him and as he had work he went away. Then I went to the office room and others were already there.

(TEAM DARK CONVERSATION)

Y/n- Ari, Mi-Hi, Mi-Cha and Ji-Ho open your laptops

Them- Done

Y/n- Okay, now listen hack all the staff members phones, laptop and other things

Mi-hi- But why

Y/n- So, that we can see If they have some strange contacts or they have messaged someone anything about BTS

Mi-Cha- Do we need to hack their account also

Y/n- Yes, cause I am sure the person who is/are doing this would surely take a large amount of money. 

Ari- Okay then anything else?

Y/n- Yes, first you will check old files then new and If you find anything suspicious you will tell me and If you need any help you can ask me okay?

Them- Yes

Y/n- If are not able to complete it today then it's ok we will take our time okay

Ji-Ho- Y/n even you know, we can do it easily, we are 4 peoples and files are 1000 we will divide it equally and done. (Wide smile)

Y/n - Yes I know anyway Do-Yun and Bora come with me we will discuss some other things till that time and guys don't worry today Bora and Do-Yun will make you breakfast, lunch and dinner

Bora- Why us? (whine)

Y/n- because they are going to work whole day. 

Bora- We will just order food. (bora in mid- I am so intelligent now Y/n will praise me hahaha).

Y/n- No outside food is not healthy for you guys. So, you both are going to do this and no further discussion on it am I clear.(glare)

Both- Yes.(whine and sulking)

Y/n- Okay now come with me.

(BORA, DO-YUN AND Y/N POV)

Y/n- So, Bora as you know that the people who are attacking BTS are mainly Men. So, you need to always carry one sexy and revealing dress with you. So, that If someday we need to seduce any of their mans you can do It okay and even our fighter suit, guns and gun proof jacket we don't know yet how will they attack okay?