Phone Swap ~ MoRan OS

Start from the beginning

"Sid main bas 10 minute mein pohonch rahi hu, tu chill kar na, main late nahin hungi ok bye main drive kar rahi hu can't talk byeee!!!!"

She cut the call and got back to grooving and driving..... She reached Sid's house and went in taking her belongings.....

Karan house

Karan reached home to find his family all standing in one line with their arms crossed across his chest! He knew there Sherlock mode was on and he had done something wrong but he couldn't quite place where and what had he done wrong......

"Janaab hamne toh kaha tha ki aap yoga class join kijiye, toh phir yeh ladki kaha se aagayi"....

"Arrey inko uss yoga instructor ke baare mein pata chal gaya kya! Yeh kis ladki ke baare mein baat kar raha hain", Karan thought.....

"Haan, main toh yoga ke liye hi gaya tha isme yeh ladki kaha se aagayi!"

"Dekho bhabhi, kaise jhooth bol raha hain, hamne khud sunna tha ladki ki awaaz iske phone se"

"Par tune phone kab Kiya aur konsi ladki ne meri phone uthaya mera phone toh mere....."

He pulled out his phone and turned it on to see his wallpaper, and then what his gym bag fell of his shoulder, his yoga mat rolled and laid on the ground, his eyes widened in horror and his mouth was left open hanging!!!

Sid's house

Monami entered Sid's home and ran and gave him a hug, "Siddddddd kaisa hain tu, tujhe kitna miss kiya maine aur dekha kaha tha na ki main late nahin hungi, dekh time par aagayi"

"Main theek hu bro, chal yeh sab chhod aur mujhe iss kaam mein help kar phir hame milkar bohot saare baatein bhi karni hain"

They finished their work and sat down with a thump on the sofa, arranging the house 🏠 was really a very hard work.....

Sid passed Monami a Cup of Coffee ☕ and she immediately took it mouthing a thank you to Sid......

Sid sat down along with Monami and sipped on his coffee..... "Monu bro mere paas London ke photos hain apna phone paas kar na main transfer kar deta hu"

"Hmmm! Jaldi transfer kar mujhe dekhna bhi hain! Yeh le mera phone"

Monami handed him the phone and continued sipping the coffee.... Sid took the phone and opened it and his eyes widened in horror seeing the wallpaper.....

"Monu..... bro...... yeh kon..... hain tere wallpaper par! Bada hot pic hain Brooooo"

"I know right mujhe wo pic bohot pasand aaya main Sachme kaafi hot lag rahi hu na usme"

"Tu ladka bhi hain".....

"Hain!!!! Sid you mad or what! Phone de mujhe"

She snatched the phone from his hand and her eyes widened in horror, the cup fell and broke luckily there was no more coffee left, her mouth was left open, and her hands were trembling!!!!!