Phone Swap ~ MoRan OS

Começar do início

Karan's face turned red in embarrassment, he had just now told the yoga instructor that he hoped the yoga instructor was not awful!!!

"Karan Shergill You are a complete idiot, 100%" , He thought as he started following Monami in doing the Asana's.....

The class got over in an hour and half or so and Karan decided to slip but as soon as he turned he felt a hand on his shoulder, "So, Sir kaise laga aapko Aaj ka yoga class, I hope the yoga instructor wasn't as awful as you thought"......

Karan bit his lip and closed his eyes, he turned around slowly and smiled sheepishly.....

Monami burst out laughing, "Khud ki shakal dekho mister, embarrassment se laal, nila, pila aur pata nahin kitne colours ho gaya hain".....

"Listen, I'm sorry mujhe pata nahin tha that I was talking to the yoga instructor itself....."

"Chill! I get it you don't have to explain it! But I really hope she that is I wasn't that awful, hope to see you tomorrow"

She walked out of area while Karan stood there rubbing his neck...

Karan walked up to the reception to collect his phone and picked his phone up, he checked and saw there were 5 missed calls, Monami too picked up her phone and turned and both of them collided with eachother again, dropping their phones Down..... They both smiled and mumbled a sorry and got down to pick up their phones, and their heads collided.... They both chuckled and picked up a phone bid a goodbye to each other and walked away their ways......

In Karan's Jeep

Karan sat in his Jeep and turned on the radio, he had a habit of listening to Hindi classics so he tuned the channel and started his Jeep.....

As the RJ finished her talking a song played :-

🎶🎵🎼 Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si
Soti raaton mein jaagi si
Mili ek ajnabi se
Koyi aage na peechhe
Tum hi kaho yeh koyi baat hai🎼🎵🎶

Karan smiled at the song it somehow reminded him of Monami, and he didn't know why??? And he also face-palmed himself when he realised that he didn't even ask her her name!!!

"Maybe next time", He thought.....

He hummed along with the song when his phone rang, he lowered the volume and picked it up without seeing the ID and before he could speak someone screamed into the phone....

"Broooooooooooooo!!! Kaha hey tu main wait kar kar ke thak gaya hu, aaja na jaldi se! Dekh bro tu agar late Hui na toh main tujhe chhodunga nahin I swear, acha chal main chalta hu.... Byeeeeeeeeee bro love you jaldi aaja......."

"hello..... hello..... hello...... hello....... Kaat diya! shayad cross connection ho gaya hoga chuck it, chal ghar chalna hain Karan",

He kept back the phone and drove back enjoying the song.....

In Monami's car

Monami put on her English playlist on and drove out of the parking lot.....

🎶🎵🎼To be young and in love in New York City (in New York City)
To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City (in New York City)
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking
Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you🎼🎵🎶

She chuckled thinking of the incidents that happened today!

Her phone rang so she paused the music and picked but before anyone could say anything from the other side she spoke