Chapter 9.5: Know Whether It is Cold or Warm by Oneself

Start from the beginning

He replied back: "Oh."

Too indifferent, right? Lisa said with righteous indignation: "I am telling you the truth."

"That is reasonable." Indeed he is leader Jeon ! Without waiting for Lisa to finish lamenting, he has already called her: "Where are you now?"

"Oh?"

"I'm coming over." He paused a little before explaining: "Accompany me to buy a computer."

Fifteen minutes later an outstanding figure pulled open McDonald's entrance door. Mao Mao waved her hand and called out "Brother-in-law, over here!" This attracted a lot of attention from all sides. Jungkook calmly walked over and nodded his head slightly at the two persons sitting across the table. When he saw the drink in front of Lisa, he could not help but frowned slightly, "Why are you drinking cold drink?"

Lisa has the foresight to change the topic: "Let's go."

After being sent off by Mao Mao and Qiang Wei, Lisa took the initiative to be brought out of that place.

Digital City is nearby, so the two of them walked directly there. While they were walking past the public square, they met those two kids again. They were holding 'KFC family bucket' in their hands. When they tilted their heads and saw Lisa, they called out from the bottom of their hearts and in unison 'sister'.

"Oh." Lisa was satisfied now. Jungkook who was standing next to her, glanced at her thoughtfully.

On reaching the destination, Jungkook walked directly to the sales counter of a particular brand name. When the sales staff saw him, he has already taken out a computer.

Lisa strolled around the sales counter, "Jungkook, this one, this one is pretty good." She did some research before when she bought her computer. However it was too expensive at that time so she did not buy it.

Jungkook took a quick look and said: "Ah Ding, please take that one and install the system. Then send to my place later, thanks."

"No problem."

Lisa was a bit startled when Jungkook has finished buying and was walking over. In fact, he was merely here to finalise his purchase?

When the two of them walked out, Lisa preached to him gently: "You've too much money? Why did you buy two computers?"

He merely said, "You are able to use it in the future."

"......"

On that day, Jungkook did not drive her back to the university. Lisa was wondering: "Where else do we have to go?"

"Control Yuan (a watchdog under the constitution of Republic of China)." The driver said at his leisurely pace: "Why, you have other things to do?"

...... This threat was too obvious, right? Lisa turned back her head to continue to look at the streetscape.

Jungkook moved his lips gently and the laughter in his eyes were obvious.

This was considered her second visit to his place of work. From the time she entered the entrance door until she reached his office, Lisa cannot help but suspected that a turtle was painted on her face? Why everyone also wanted to glance at her?

Su Jia Hui knocked at the door and came in with a cup of coffee. She smiled and handed it to the person sitting on the sofa, "I am pretty good at making coffee so give it a try."

"Thank you."

Jia Hui leaned against the armrest of the sofa and was making fun of Jungkook who was hanging his coat: "Everybody is talking about Jungkook bringing a girl here. The power is comparable to an atomic bomb."