Disrespectfully, die.

Wattpad is a place where one can read or write. You can make money, you can spend money. But the stories are shit fuck ass. If you want a good story go to AO3. I will state my reasons.

Ao3 is a place where one can read and write, no ads, and everything is free.

Pros of ao3.
-1. You do NOT need an account to read, and you can be anonymous.
-2. Nobody is too pussy to post anything.
-3. It is a secretive app.
-4. No ads
-5. All free
-6. Can write stories with others.
-7. Have different pseudos
-8.You can find ANYTHING on ao3.
-9. Community is way less judgmental.
-10.Can orphan your works, your accounts, and more.
-11.Filters are easy to use.

I will be explaining these all now.

R1 states that you do not need an account to read, but you do need one to write.

R2, ah my favorite, this is easily provable. Try to look for the worst thing possible on wattpad, chances are you won't find anything that fits what YOU like to read. If you go on ao3, chances are anything you search for will be there, let it be Ken fucks every barbie and then slits their throat and nukes the house, chances are it is there. Nobody is afraid to write the weirdest and craziest shit.

R3. Honestly doesn't put you on the spot, if you are trying to hide something it is the easiest to do on ao3, while wattpad puts what you read and whatnot on the spot.

R6. You can request to write with someone within the app, and both will be given creator and credit, it is completely fair, not to mention fun.

R7. You have different works under different names which is really cool.

R8. Yeah u can find anything.

R9. Chances are if you're looking for something weird, so is everyone else in the comments, theres no people that go on a weird tag and then go off on the people like wattpad or twitter or whatever.

R10. You can orphan a work to where the work is still findable but nobody knows your account wrote it, and it will just say "orphaned" or something. You can also orphan your account to where everything you ever made was deleted, or leave all your works and delete your account, or leave your account but name it orphaned, and you cannot log into it.

R11. I can never maneuver around this app, but in ao3 you can choose from the most popular relationships, ratings, word count, additional tags, gender relationship, fandoms, and other things.

I will now go over why wattpad is shit.

Wattpad is so hard to find specific and weird things.

Theres an ad like every one word you read, it puts you on the spot, and flings the mouse upwards when you try to click on certain things, its ugly, its shit, its trash and honestly you are better off using ao3. And your works are more likely to be seen on ao3. The only con to ao3 is it takez 1-2 weeks to get an account, BUT, you can read without an account.

Update: no fucking shit wattpad is literally fuck shit. U cant find ANYTHING on here and not even if its normal. Like what the fuck, honestly just go to ao3

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.