11

No POV
Earth
Capsule Corp

"Hmm what really is your plan Zae?" Zerra asked future Zain which she started calling Zae.

They were both at the Capsule Corp balcony drinking some tea. She was a bit light hearted to know that at least her future child loves her. She just hopes the present one tries eventually.

"Oh its quite easy but if I tell you now it'll just make things turn a different turn. I might not know the change of this time line but I do believe we'll triumph," Zea Zain said taking a sip.

"You died?"

"Almost did"

"Who helped you recover? Physically.... And mentally about your father," Zerra asked in a low tone.

"Her supreme majesty Angelina. The rest is history. Well until you find it out for yourself"

"I see"

At that peaceful moment a light landed on the balcony revealing the Gods of this universe, Beerus and Whis.

"Um my Lord I think it's a bad time to be here. Look," Whis slight pointed at Bulma and Zain and Beerus, with his attitude couldn't give a damn.

"I'll show that child who I am! And that Bulma wannabe woman!" Beerus shouted storming to the two.

Whis sighed, "This is going to be tough pickle".

"HEY YOU CHILD. SO YOU THINK DESTROYING COUNTABLE UNIVERSES IS JUST A GAME. YOU'RE DAMN INSANE," Beerus shouted and the other two Omni's looked at him with confusion.

"Lord Beerus, the destruction of Universes has a purpose..... Unlike you," Zerra said thinking that the Destroyer must be insane even if he had seen her power.

"SHUT UP WOMAN"

"Sir I advise you to not speak to my mother that way. Nonetheless she is right. If I hadn't destroyed those 6 Universes they would cause chaos. I suppose you destroyers or any of you understood the reason for it," Zain said in a stern way not liking the God's attitude. They were such vulgar.

"If I may interrupt, what was the reason for such erasure?" Whis asked getting in the conversation in a calm manner although he clearly is nervous.

"The Gods of universe 14 was from a tribe of darkness. A Demon tribe. He with the power of darkness along him infected his Kai with darkness. Along with your younger brother Sakara. He was a powerful being so before we had any idea of what was happening, chaos was already running through universe 14 to 18. The other Deities were already infected so Zain erased them along with 13 just in case the infection had reached there as well," Bulma explained calmly and the two gods of universe seven were left dumbfounded.

" So... You didn't erase it from boredom? "

" Of course not. That would be much gruesome of me," Zain said feeling a bit offended.

"How about the tournament of power?"

"Well as my counterpart and my father had explained...they wanted to see if mortals were heartful enough. Oh should I say loyal to every being in the multiverse. A greedy wish would have led to everyone's demise," Zain said with a slight shrug.

"Also the gods. I would expect that you wanted to see if they keep a strong bond with some of their mortals to lead them to great victory," Zerra said taking a sip of the tea before discovering it had turned cold. So she re heated it with her powers.

"It was a peculiar game with a meaning?" Whis asked feeling more relaxed.

"I guess you could say that"
.
.
.
.
.
Exi out ✨