He looked at Constanza for help and Constanza just shooed him with a playful smile, "You know Frieda would throw you in there if she's here, Burito, like a burito. Have fun with my students, and kids, be gentle!"

"Yes, Professora!" The children chimed as they laughed and pulled on Bruno to tell them their future or what he thinks would be their vision. 

In the room filled of colorful experiences and splashes of innocence, Bruno was seen standing in the middle with you and Camilo beside him. You clapped your hands and grinned, "Now that I'm here instead of Mami, with our guests, you know what it is~"

"Storytelling time!!" The children cheered, running in circles as they always loved your storytelling sessions. You lift one finger and made a circling gesture and they paid attention, smiling at this, "Go get your seats and I shall start."

Excited, the children dashed everywhere, helping each other get their seats and they all seated with big smiles. You nodded in acknowledgment before you turned to face the Madrigals, grinning in hidden mischief that Camilo noticed when you glanced at Bruno. 

"Senor Bruno," you clapped your hands and tilted your body and head, grinning with stars in your eyes, "I heard you have amazing stories to tell, can you tell us?" You couldn't control the inner child excitement in you, mirroring the children's anticipation.

Bruno held his arm and rubbed it, looking around before seeing you all were smiling with hands clasping. He could even sweat at how he could see sparkles around the children, and your wonder filled eyes was the last straw as he lifted his sleeve and showed a rat. 

Slouching in nervousness he could receive negative comments, Bruno raised his shoulders and cowered lower, showing off the rat before another crawled by his back after another. Camilo shrieked a bit, moving away because indeed rats crawled along his back. 

"I-..I'm good in m..making novela," Bruno shyly and nervously smiled. You nodded, allowing him to continue on in his pace. Bruno appreciated the gesture as you kept the interest of the children going while he collected himself. 

With the children gushing and waiting for Bruno to begin, he briefly started to do the storytelling of a damsel stuck in a never ending loop and the children had to help her up. You did enjoy the interactive play as Bruno was genuinely having fun for once. 

You did notice a jealous look from Camilo as you smiled to yourself before pulling him in, joining Bruno, "As damsel as I could be," you dramatically held your forehead, leaning towards Camilo, "No one could ever save me, not even the hero!" Collective gasps came from the children before Camilo laughed, swirling you around. 

He grinned before bowing down to you with eyes closed, "How much I'll be saved from the hero's grasps when I stole the castle's princess?" he opened one eye, in a half lidded way as he looked up to you with that smirk.

"A villain!! Senor Bruno, Senoooor, let's attack him!" One child took charge and tackled Camilo who laughed and twirled around with the children adding up to his shoulders to the point he shifted to Luisa. 

Bruno was sweating and smiling sheepishly before a little girl tugged his rauna, smiling. He smiled back sweetly before carrying the girl and awkwardly pointed to Camilo, "Attack!" Camilo, who was Luisa at the moment, gasped and made a roar, gently taking the children off his shoulders before shifting into himself. 

You laughed at how chaotic it turned out to be. Children were rushing to attack Camilo, being surrounded with hugs as for once Bruno wasn't portrayed as someone negative. One child hugged your leg and you tilted your head in wonder.

"I have the princess! Senor, Senor, we can save her!" You didn't mind the wrong pronoun as you laughed when the children prevented Camilo to run towards you as Bruno swept you off your feet because the children pushed him to save the damsel.