Chapter 11

"Camilo! Omilietta! Finally, you two are home."

Pepa called the two of you as she grinned, in which Camilo knew that his mama was already teasing him. He feared the day Pepa would finally confront him.

For the meantime, he will be safe until Pepa couldn't handle it anymore and ask him about you.

Camilo shook his head and making cross signals with his arms as you blinked, not noticing him behind you, doing the little no no dance. 

Constanza raised her brow about this before laughing, "Come on, Pepa, let them go." Camilo looked at your mami, shining like he was saved before he sweated when he saw your mama.

Friedamor smiled brightly at the sight of you before her smile turned upside down at Camilo, brows twitching before she smiled brightly again, hugging you and lifting you up. You let out a giggle before your mama rubbed her nose to your cheek.

Your mama pulled your mami into a hug and you stayed like this for a moment before you greeted Pepa, "Hi, Tia Pepa. If you're wondering where we went-" Camilo zipped his lips, and you knew he wanted it to be your little secret with him.

"We went to get some flowers from the fields," you did get flowers there, so it wasn't a full lie. You gave Camilo a look before he scratched his head sheepishly.

"Now now, we should go to the Madrigal's place, we're almost done in reconstruction," Friedamor rolled her sleeves, as indeed she looked haggard from all the building since she was one of the builders of the town, "I don't know if you would move in already, since there's no furniture yet."

"More nights over your place then~" Pepa teased as she bumped her hips to Constanza's, who laughed as she pinched Pepa's cheek.

"Friedamor! Abuela Alma is looking for you!" The said woman groaned before looking at her wife and waving, gently giving her a reassured look as she left to do whatever the Abuela Madrigal was calling for. 

Everyone went their ways the finally built casita, although Constanza seemed to stay behind, and you noticed this. You excused yourself from Camilo, who looked at you before nodding. As he left, you slowly approached your mami. 

Constanza's eyes were clouded with uncertainty, you knew your mami was agitated as you gently held her hand, "Mami, it will be alright, Mama and I are there," you smiled, placing her hands on your cheeks, as if warming them up while you nuzzled against them.

Constanza softened her gaze as you and leaned down to nuzzle her forehead on yours, "Oh my dearest darling...what could I ever do without you?"

Your eyes watered as you always loved being called with sweetness from your mami, something you never thought you get to experience as you grinned, "Hehe! Now let's go mami." 

•°•°•°•°•

You stared at the sight of La Familia Madrigal's gifts coming back to them, your eyes were shining and glistening as you smiled brightly when Camilo pulled you close, lifting you up all of the sudden and twirling around, "My gift! It's back-" As he shifted into different people before settling with himself, as he held your hands, "I'll get taller, that's for sure-"

As Casita pulled him for his family to take a photo, "Casita!! I was talking-" As he found himself close to his Tio Bruno. You laughed at his reaction when they all took an imperfect picture as you tried to find your mothers. 

You finally found them, as your mami was nervous with your mama trying to reassure her. Constanza was looking around the house as Casita tried to nudge her a little, giving her water. Constanza chuckled lightly of this and took a sip before inhaling deeply. She nodded to herself as Friedamor smiled, kissing her hand as they were in a blind eye view.