Akaza gave her an amused look before accepting the zinnia flower, a sign of friendship or respect. He heard about this once when he passed by an old lady who sold rare flowers like this.

A genuine smile etched on akaza's face before he patted mugi's head, making her snuggle to his hand more to get more affection.

He'll tolerate weaklings for today. Just this once.

Forgetting about the dead body near them, akaza and mugi walked together to a spot that no humans would find or disturb them before they plop on the ground and stargaze together.

"Mugi, what's your blood demon art?" Akaza asked.

"Blood what?" Mugi blinked.

The older demon sighed, "don't tell me you have no clue about this..."

So from that minute on, akaza spends his time on teaching mugi what blood demon art is and somehow tried to train her physical abilities to get more stronger, also to control and use her blood demon art skills.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

As days went by, tamayo, yushiro, rui, and popo could feel that mugi somehow become stronger bit by bit.

Her control over her blood demon art have been getting better as well, popo was lowkey scared he's gonna get replaced by another doll whose more manly, cooler, or cuter than him.

Her speaking didn't really get better, but her balance when walking got better as she doesn't have to rest or stumble down a lot like she did before.

Mugi would often go out at night as usual and come back right before the sun rises, sometimes there are bruises showing up on her skin, but that heals quickly, thanks to her being a demon.

It made the others worry a bit, but they saw how happy mugi look and her progress of being stronger. They had a hunch someone literally trains her, and is probably a good guy or girl since mugi looks happy even though she looks like she got beaten up quite bad sometimes. So they guess that it was okay.

Her pain tolerance still sucks though, akaza gave her a punch on the top of her head once and mugi quickly whined, make angry noises at him, before charging at him with her head.

Not that it affects akaza, that thing he does actually hurts her head more, making akaza laugh.

Rui sometimes helped in controlling her blood demon art as well while playing in the hideout with her like how normal kids would.

Tamayo and yushiro would help her in healing if her bruises and wound took longer times to heal. Tamayo would go all mama-mode whenever mugi got back with a dirty kimono and bruises, scolding her like how a mom would.

Popo would be latching on to her whenever she's back, his 360 beady eyes searching for new dolls mugi might have secretly made (which there are but was destroyed whenever she trains with akaza lmao. Mugi somehow managed to summon dolls out of nowhere with her imagination after training with akaza).

Mugi was just enjoying her everyday life, she doesn't feel bored as much and doesn't go on adventures outside the town a lot (which was a relief for tamayo, yushiro, and rui) because akaza always trains her whenever he has time in that same spot. If he can't come to train her, a random demon would be send to give mugi a message and what she should do, and mugi would follow his instructions.

Mugi swore to herself that she will be as strong or maybe stronger than her teacher, akaza, some day!

"Mugi eat sun and beat aka!" She nods to herself as she did push ups before resting by plopping down on the ground and eating chocolate bars (which was sent by akaza as well as he learns it's her favorite).

Mugi cackled evilly to herself as she was thinking that she's gonna be the strongest small demon alive.

Humming a tune, she started to stand up to train again. Summoning a doll, she uses it as a dummy and began to have a fist fight with it.

Suddenly, someone else punched the doll, making it screech and dissappear into the air.

"Mugi." Akaza greeted and ruffled her hair.

"Aka!" Mugi smiled happily and hugged his leg.

Chuckling, akaza pulled her up into his arm before ranting to mugi on how his day went. And then he trains with her a bit, gave her some snacks, and stargaze together. This was now his new routine and he doesn't have a plan to change it in the near future.