Temptations and Distances

"What I meant is that I am going to fight this case with you, my badlaav partner!" Anirudh announced excitedly.

Bondita gasped and widened her eyes in surprise.

"What?! Really?!" she squealed before jumping up and down on the spot, clapping her hands ecstatically.

Anirudh chuckled from seeing her enthusiasm and watched her express her emotions admiringly.

Bondita was so happy right now- it has always been her dream to work with Anirudh for at least in one case and it seems like it's going to finally happen.

She then ran into his arms, hugging his torso firmly and looked into his doughy eyes that hid behind his framed glasses.

"Sakha babu, I can't even explain how excited I am right now!" Bondita softly expressed as Anirudh cupped her cheeks with love.

"I can see it in your eyes, Bondita!" he softly spoke before playfully squinting his eyes at her, "But I still want you to take the main lead in this. I'm just going to be there for your support."

"But sakha babu-" Bondita pouted.

"No buts, Bondita. This is what your Barrister babu wants!" Anirudh strictly stated.

Bondita stuck her bottom lip out disappointedly and looked at him with puppy eyes, trying to lure him so that he could change his decision.

"Bondita, come on... don't make that face..."

"What face?" she cutely sulked to which he squished her cheeks, causing her lips to part.

"Don't tempt me..." he whispered seductively, his warm breath tickling her lips.

Bondita was breathing hard now and just lost herself in Anirudh's captivating gaze. She loved playing this temptation game and so she decided to play some more.

She fluttered her eyes innocently at him, melting Anirudh's heart instantly from witnessing this subtle act.

"Barrister babu, if you want me to fight this case with you than you have to pay me some fees." Bondita stated softly with her squished lips.

Anirudh smirked and got even closer to her face.

"What fees?..." he whispered, his lips ever so lightly brushing against hers.

Bondita lowered her eyes from experiencing the sparks inside her body from his light touch and breathed, "Something that my sakha babu can't offer..."

Anirudh alluringly gazed at Bondita and tenderly stroked her plump lips with his thumbs. Bondita now shut her eyes totally to allow her touch sense to work in its full potential.

"Are you sure, Barrister Bondita Das?..." Anirudh flirted before lightly placing his lips on her yearning ones, "Barrister babu follows a strict set of rules unlike your sakha babu..."

Bondita felt faint as Anirudh's lips grazed hers when he spoke like this. She tried to complete the kiss but Anirudh kept on backing away temptingly, frustrating Bondita in the process.

"Uh-uh! Wait..." he husked, "Tell me your query and I'll fight it for you..."

"Well... my lips have been quite lonely for a while now... it may need some accompany, Barrister babu..." she whispered, now looking directly into his glistening eyes.