Chapter 2

The next week Tyce sat in horror at the table. Her mom was packing dishes in boxes for the move. Tyce had an idea to do some research on the Tragedy that happened last week,  she asked her mom if they could  stay a little bit longer so that she could  do some research.  "Why?" her mom asked, but after talking with Tyce. Her mom agreed in disbelief. Tyces mom stopped packing to give Tyce an old newspaper that was made in 1692. At  10:36 that night her eyes got heavy as she wanted to give up since she had no luck finding what actually happened last week.. She decided to get some sleep since she was so stressed and horrified about what happened last week. She turns off the lights an layed in bed thinking about what happened that night, she soon falls asleep. The next morning Tyce hears loud sirens that woke her up. Tyce runs to her mom to ask her what's going on. Her mom is outside talking to people in an odd uniform that Tyce has never seen before... "who are these people " she asks herself as she moves closer to the door to hear what her mom is saying. The people in the uniforms said "I don't know how she found out but she did, we have to get rid of her too..." Tyce quickly ran to her room and tried to find a safe spot to hide. Without thinking Tyce runs into her closet.

To be continued...