64. Nightmares That Never End

Start from the beginning

"I can't give in to Dream!" Tommy insists. "He can't win!"

"Fine, continue fighting Tommy, I'm only telling you this as a warning"

The dream fades away.

I stare at the emerald in my hand. The trees and forest surrounding me again.

Wow I can convince people to do this through their dreams, or nightmares.

Who should I try next? Quackity maybe.

I drop into Quackity's dream.

He's standing in front of a casino, brightly lit, people bustling in and out.

I smile as the Dreamvisitor turns into a necklace once again.

The air cools and darkens, the people scatter and flee.

Quackity turns around and sees his casino crumbling.

I appear, white and haunting before him.

"I am the ghost of the future, though your casino has been destroyed, your spirit has not. You want to continue fighting but it will only end in loss. You will lose more than what you have"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Quackity glances up fearfully.

"I see everything. I know that the war will not be in your favor"

"We can win this" Quackity says. "We can develop weapons"

"Fine," I spin around as the fog rolls around me. "You gamble all your money until you lose what you don't have "

The dream fades again.

Okay, but I can also use this as communication. I can contact allies with this. I'll do that later.

I drop into the dreams of Fundy and Jack. Warning both of them to surrender or lose the war. They both chose to continue fighting.

How can I convince them? Tubbo? They might listen to him.

I picture Tubbo and it takes a few minutes before I drop into his dream.

It seems to already be a nightmare. It's of the battlefield. Bodies lie everywhere and swords clash. The peoples' faces are blurred but it's clear he's worried.

I turn into Dream and wield a green and black axe.

Tubbo turns towards me.

"Dream!"

"Oh Tubbo, I told you to surrender. Now your friends will face the consequences"

I swing the axe and magically, all of Tubbo's allies and friends appear.

The axe cuts into Fundy and Jack first. I brutally murder their dream counter parts, leaving the blood everywhere.

I kill Quackity and just before I kill Tommy, Tubbo pleads.

"Please spare them! Please! I'm sorry I didn't surrender!"

"I don't care" I laugh like Dream would before bringing the axe down onto Tommy's neck.

Tubbo falls to his knees and cries.

"Awwww I'm not done yet" I smile.

Ranboo appears holding Micheal.

"No! No! Please spare them!" Tubbo yells.

I swing the axe, killing dream Ranboo instantly.

Micheal drops to the ground in his dead father's arms.

"Micheal" Tubbo sobs. "Let him live! He's just a child!"

"You're actions have consequences Tubbo, if only you had surrendered"

The axe cuts the piglin in half. He drops to the floor. Tubbo falls to the ground on his knees, weeping for his friends and family.

I laugh as Dream before disappearing in a roll of lightning.

I then turn into the ghost of the future.

"Tubbo" I say as the fog surrounds him.

"What?" He asks, tears flowing.

"Look what happens. I am the ghost of the future. I know what will happen if you don't surrender to Dream. Your friends will all be dead."

"This can't be real" Tubbo says.

"It's not, but it will be" I say. "Your friends are too proud to surrender, they have to understand that's it's also those that they care about that will get hurt. Like Ranboo and Micheal"

Tubbo sucks in a deep breath.

"I will try, they don't want to surrender"

"Well let's just say that this future has a very high chance of happening if you don't"

I walk into the fog and vanish, pulling out if Tubbo's dream.

I jump down from the tree and smile.

I am truly Nightmare now. I can turn your dreams into nightmares.

———————————————————————————

Will Tubbo be able to convince his allies to surrender or will Dream crush them all?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!