(the Grimoire ceremony ch-5)

No one pov
Akaashi and hatsune had arrived at the center of town but unfortunately for them their family had came along as well "now what are you two doing here?" Hinata asked akaashi "oh they just came to see us!!" It was yugen with kai 'oh thank god' hatsune thought she had invited the two to new Orleans "now may the Grimoire ceremony begin!!" The person who was one of the high mages said "what's a Grimoire ceremony sister?" Eren asked hatsune "um-" "Of course she would know she is a witch anyway.." Sakura said "nee-san!!-" "First we have leo Orion!!" The high mage said.

A guy with long purple hair and lightning purple eyes came to the high mage he had pale skin tone and wore green robes he touched the crystal ball and a glowing green light along with a. Purple appeared "you are a lightning and wind adepti boy I hope you successed in life!!" The high mage said "thank you.." Leo said before leaving the stage.

"Leo Orion is the adepti of wind right, son of Marcus Orion.." Kai said to hatsune "his father is the adepti of freedom but he got the path of eternity as well.." It was fuiji "grandpa-" "Next we have Perseus flamel!!" The high mage said.

A man with long red hair in a pony tail came he had tan skin and brown eyes he also wore some red robes he touched the crystal ball and got a sparkle red glowing orb "congratulations Perseus like your father you have fire but you also have lava we hope you lead us to victory.." The high mage said Perseus bowed before leaving.

"His father is the adepti of war Jason so of course he has a lot of burden on his shoulders.." Fuiji said to hatsune "your right.." hatsune said to fuiji "I hope this can end so we can go home.." Kenma said wanting to get back to his video game.

"Now we have Felix Athens!!" A guy with long blonde hair and blue eyes came he had slight tan skin and wore yellow robes, "and jade fraze!!" The high priest said as a woman with peach skin with amber eyes and white hair came they touched the orb and got a brown and ice blue orbs "we look forward to your wisdom Felix and a better cold to yours jade.. " The two nodded then went.

"Now we have the prince Cyrus Solaris!!" The high mage said hatsune's eyes widen as she saw Cyrus the one that had met her in the market and hung out with her "I should be known.." Hatsune said to fuiji while Cyrus just stared at her with a look of awe 'great now she knows' Cyrus thought "as he touched the crystal ball a glowing golden, white and orange orbs came out "you have the sky , air and most importantly the hearth seems like you have a mate as well, we hope for a better future in your regime!!" The high mage said Cyrus nodded then went.

"Is there anyone else that would like to go or should we end the ceremony!!" The high mage said waiting.

"It's better if we go.." Hinata said going "your right we don't have any business here!!" Hiro said "come on kids!!" Kuroo said while hatsune stood there "hatsune what are you waiting for let's go.." Hinata said trying to drag her back but she did something she raised her hand "I volunteer!!" Hatsune shouted "then step right up young mage!!" The high mage said hatsune freed herself from hinata's grip then went to the stage akaashi couldn't help but smile along with fuiji.

"What's your name?" The high mage asked "hatsune.." Hatsune said to the high mage "alright hatsune!!" The high mage said hatsune touched the glowing orb only to see that nothing was happening "well looks like nothing is happening.." The high mage said as the people start to leave but the orb glowed as hatsune felt pain in her body "wait hold up something is happening!!" The high mage said hatsune groaned in pain as she let go of the orb it then levitated itself up glowing "everyone step back something is happening!!" It was a man in a cloak

Hatsune body felt like it was in pain but a soft hand went to her shoulder "hatsune let it flow, bear the pain.." It was her uncle's voice it was Oliver shoyo hatsune closed her eyes as Oliver removed his hand from the shoulder.

She felt the powers flowing through her as she beared the pain the orb split up into four symbols the dragon, the night, the earth and the ocean swirling around her as it covered her body like a cocoon.

The light then slowly just went inside of her "she has the moon!! That's impossible-" "She doesn't only have the moon high mage.." The high mage looked at the cloaked person he removed his hood revealing himself as Oliver shoyo with his brown hair and green eyes he had pale skin as well "Oliver shoyo!!" The high mage said shocked to see him "pleasure to see you all tonight but I have to take my niece.." Oliver said picking hatsune up in his arms "don't worry Cyrus you'll see her again soon.." Oliver said causing Cyrus to blush "that's my daughter Oliver!!" They heard hinata's shout "no she's not, even your daughter she's talia and Daisuke's!!" Oliver shouted before he teleported.

The crowd was shocked "well that was hatsune cascade shoyo!! The daughter of the two adeptis Talia shoyo of water and daisuke shoyo of earth and we hope she brings peace back into our world once again!!" The high mage said after he processed everything that happened.

Akaashi and fuiji had slight smiles as they looked at the sky "looks like your daughter has your powers talia.." Fuiji said "we hope you are proud of her wherever you are sister.." Akaashi said with a smile.

Hatsune inner self was somewhere in darkness "where am i-" "Don't worry kit, you are safe.." It was a yellow orb with the symbol of a jackal "yea so don't have a heart attack just yet.." A blue orb with a symbol of the oni came "yay we found our master!!-" "Shh don't freak her out more!!" It were two more orbs one with red and a fox symbol another with ice blue and a wolf symbol "sorry about them.." It was a green orb with the deer symbol "they tend to get into our nerves.." It was a dark blue orb with a fish symbol "hatsune.." Hatsune looked in front of her to see a glowing white dragon aura "who are you?-" "I am your grandfather's dragon I go by the name of Helios.." The dragon said "aren't you the king of dragons?" Hatsune asked "I am and you are his granddaughter and it is your duty to find yourself your chosen dragon.." The dragon said to her "alright, where should I begin.." Hatsune said to Helios "these are your spirit companions and you need to bond with them and train along side them.." Helios said to her "I will and I will find my grandfather-" "First find your dragon it's important for you to find it!!" Helios said to her "as you wish.." Hatsune said to Helios "the choices you make can hurt you or kill you so remember that, and I hope you make us proud farewell.." Helios said to hatsune before leaving.

"So you guy's must be my spirit companions it's nice to meet you guys!!" Hatsune said to them "you too but you should get up your family might get worry about you.." Jackal said to her "oh alright I'll see you guys later.." Hatsune said before she disappeared from the mind scape.

The spirits turned into their normal forms "do you think she will be able to do it.." Aqua said "oh she will be able to do it aqua she just needs training, proper mage training.." Jackal said "but she can't get it in Orleans by reading books.." Henry said with his eyes closed "you are right but-" "Hey she won't be alone when she travels we will be with her.." Winter said to her with a smile.