Chapter 17: Peter 1:10

Start from the beginning

Xayah: SHUT UP Y/N YOURE ALSO A BIRD!

Y/n: Na Na Na don't get shit confused, I'm an angel not a bird vastaya

Rakan: see xayah! Why can't you laugh at my jokes like y/n?!

Xayah: BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AS FUCK! OR THEY'RE PLAIN JUST NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Y/n: just kiss already!

Xayah: we'll kiss like you kiss evelynn!

Y/n: that wildly? -I mean oh look a penny!

And xayah and rakan just began laughing at me... I actually picked a penny from the ground... I'll see if evelynn picks me up today and if she doesn't guess I'll practice my sword skills all the afternoon?

Rakan: So y/n are you doing something this Saturday?

Y/n: probably nothing.

Rakan: I was thinking on going out to the mall with Xayah so if you wanna join us you're more than welcome!

Xayah: You're Paying Rakan because I refuse to pay for your happy meal on McDonald's.

Rakan: *sob* now matter how much happy meal I eat im still depressed.

Then Xayah slapped some sense into Rakan.

Xayah: can I ask a question y/n?

Y/n: Sure, why not?

Xayah: have you like "done" it with Evelynn? And if you did how is it like?!

I blushed bright red and began yo stutter.

Rakan: XAYAH! WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT!?

Xayah: OH SHUT UP! LAST WEEK YOU WERE WONDERING HOW IS IT FUCKING WITH CHRIS EVANS!

Y/n: I-I-I've never slept with Evelynn! She's just someone closer to me!

Then I felt something wrapping around my waist and getting pulled back... I turned around and it was Ahri... And behind her kai'sa... And evelynn... I didn't hear the sports car park behind me

Ahri: Oh really? You haven't? Because I'm sure those moans two nights ago in evelynn's room were yours.

Y/n: uhhhh NAKED GRANDMAS!

Rakan began laughing and xayah and the rest just did a wtf face.

Rakan: You son of a bitch HAH!

Ahri: anyways y/n, we have to get going. We can't loose that photoshoot~

Then I began getting pulled my ahri....

Y/n: I guess I'll die today, I'll check if I can on Saturday alright Rakan!

Xayah: god bless your soul

Rakan: And your pelvis.

I was thrown in the back seat... And kai'sa sat on my right side and ahri on my left... God bless my soul...

Evelynn: Y/n.

*Internal panic screaming*

Y/n: Y-yes mistress evelynn?

Evelynn: We have to talk seriously later.

Y/n: can I atleast sign my testament first?

She scoffed and began driving... Someone is on the front seat but I can't see who thanks to ahri. Why doesn't she unwrap her tails? I don't know.

Y/n: ms ahri can you please unwrap your tails from me?

Ahri: why should I?

Y/n: Because it's making me uncomfortable and if I already don't have enough space it's just making it worse....