It had become very silent and still, besides the low sobs Katsuki was giving. Suddenly, his board wavered and a lot more weight seemed to be on it. Katsuki swirled behind him to a beautiful boy with glowy green eyes, mixed light and dark green hair, and freckled cheeks really close to his face.

His hair was messy and wet, and he had some sort of dark green sails where his ears should be. The boy finally spoke, the words escaping from his full lips. "I'll listen to you..." the boy whispered, unintentionally sounding sexy. "Even though, you really shouldn't have seen me...you won't tell anyone right? Please, I'll be in so much trouble, the Mers will banish me." The boy placed his hands together and closed his eyes tightly like he was praying to Katsuki to keep his mouth shut.

"Mers...The hell does that mean?" Katsuki calmed down, there was something calming and innocent in the boy's tone, it was like his voice was a Siren's drawing a poor sailor in until his final breath. Thank goodness this wasn't the case.

"Mermaids? Merman? Humans don't know?? Wow." The supposedly merman twisted around and sat on the stable surfboard. "Ha nice try, I don't believe in that crap." Katsuki turned back around to look at the water again.

"Don't believe? I'll show you!" The boy started to lift something out of the water, up came a beautiful mixed green tail, like his hair, it had some Pearl's and seaweed surrounding it. The boy blushed, "Uhm sorry it's kind of messy I was going through the water too fast Hehe.."

Katsuki flinched at the realistic looking tail then looked unimpressed. "That's so fake. I bet you're one of those people who dress as one for photos and entertainment and all that shit. Can you just leave me alone, I'm done with lies today." The boy sighed and slithered back into the water.

It got quiet again.

[FLASHBACK CONT.]
"What the hell did you just say? I fucking KNEW it." Katsuki pushed Kirishima away from him.

Kirishima fell back a bit and with whatever soberness he had he realized what he just said. "Wait I-
I was kidding I was just mad. I'm sorry-" Katsuki raised a hand to stop him.

"I know you fucking meant it; I saw how you looked at him when he came over for dinner. I just didn't say anything about it." Katsuki turned around and grabbed his surfboard that was sitting on the wall next to the door.

"Where are you going?!" Kirishima whined grabbed Katsuki's arm. "Let go of me, were done. Pack your stuff and leave my fucking apartment for good." Katsuki then slammed the door behind him, leaving Kirishima alone.

"I HATE YOU BAKUGOU KATSUKI!"

That was the last thing he heard from Kirishima.
[FLASHBACK END]

Katsuki suddenly felt a rumble under his board, suddenly the surfboard flipped over. Katsuki was underwater.

Katsuki slowly opened one eye then the other to be met with the same glowy green eyes from before. Except this time, the boy's lengthy tail was glowing in some parts as well illuminating their faces. Katsuki gasped and tasted a mouth full of salt, somehow, he forgot he was under the sea. Katsuki started to thrash about to the surface, but the merman held him down and pulled Katsuki towards him.

Katsuki's face started to get red from the lack of air, then the merman put his right hand on Katsuki's chin and pulled him into a kiss. Katsuki's eyes widened, as air started to fill his lungs and water started to escape them.

The merman parted lips with Katsuki. "Now do you believe me? Hehe~" The merman asked clearly under the water. Katsuki nodded rapidly. The merman giggled and spoke, "You can talk now too, I gave you the ability to filter out the water for air, just don't leave your hands on your neck!" the merman then poked Katsuki's cheek playfully. Katsuki blushed lightly, "Why my neck?" he asked.