"Sounds like a plan." I said with a smile and leaned back for another kiss.

2 more minutes later we stopped kissing and got up off of the sofa and Yelena made us some breakfast.

When we finished eating our breakfast Wanda walked in and said "What did you two eat?"

Yelena then replied "I made us both toast."

I nodded and Wanda said "Nice. I'm going to train if you both would like to join me?"

I then looked at Yelena and back at Wanda and said "Well we would but we need to go soon."

"Oh, ok... can I ask where?"

Yelena then awnsered her with "Yeah we are going to go into our old apartment so we can get our of yours and Tony's way."

Wanda then replied "Ah ok. And don't worry you aren't in our way, you can stay if you like."

I looked at her and smiled becuse I knew she ment it then said "We know. But we been here for a couple days and we wanna get out of you guy's hair."

Wanda looked down slightly upset and so I felt bad and said "Hey Wanda. I know you're worried about me. But I'll be fine ok?"

Wanda looked back up at me and said "How did you know I'm... actually never mind its obvious. Just call me if something happens and I'll be there straight away for you both."

Yelena and I then said "Thank you and we will."

Wanda then wiped a tear away and gave us a hug befor we left to go to our apartment.

*Time skip*
We are in our apartment and it's still the same surprisingly, and so Yelena got her things that we would need when looking for Clint and I also done the same. I wanted to speak to Nat but I stopped myself knowing it would cause me to have a panic attack or something so I didn't, I carried on getting my stuff together.

I then pulled out my White Widow suit out of the bottom of my suitcase and put it on. I walked into the living room and said to Yelena "The suit still fits."

Yelena looked me up and down and said "I've missed seeing you in that." I started to blush and she walked to me and placed her hands on my waist so I wrapped my arms on her shoulders around her neck. She pulled me closer so there was no longer a gap between our bodies and so she kissed me and soon after I felt her tongue touch my bottom lip asking for an entrance and so I smile granting that access to which her tongue lovingly slipped into my mouth making me moan.

When we stopped Yelena looked in her suitcase and found her White Widow suit and pulled it out holding it up so I said "Put it on. I missed you in yours."

Yelena laughing and got undressed in front of me which made me obviously look her up and down, not long after she had the suit on and I pulled her to me again and said "Amazing. But for this we need our Black Widow suits that Nat also gave us."

Yelena nodded and looked for the suitcase that has both hers and my Black Widow suit, after 4 more minutes of looking we found it and Yelena opened it up and I took both hers and my suit out then gave Yelena her suit. And so we both took our White Widow suits off and put the black one on.

Once we had our Black Widow suits on Yelena and I said at the same time "You look amazing."
And so we both just chuckled and kissed.

After a while it had gotten dark and so we started getting ready to leave.

*Time skip*
Yelena and I saw 2 people looking at a house, once male and one female, they both had a bow we knew it was Clint but why does he have a female with him? After a while the woman gets down and walkes to the house and Clint looked confused which made me chuckle know that this girl disobeyed Clint. But this made him on his own which was perfect.