Chapter 1 - part 2

We heard 2 widows come in from the hole they blasted in the ceiling and so Nat goes to one corner leaving me in a corner with Yelena with our guns out. One girl went the oposite way to us and the other came right towards us and so I kicked the widow over towards Nat and she grabbed the widow and put her in a head lock.

Yelena yells but whispered at us saying "Well done dipshits now they know where we are"

"Well what would you rather be shot and killed or disarm her?!"
I replied.

Yelena just rolled her eyes at me.

Nat then gets the 2nd widow and comes up behind me and Yelena and put both her hand on our shoulder and we both grabbed her hand and Nat just laughed while saying "It's just me girls, come on"

We finally got out the building and we started running but we have no idea where we are running to so Nat then asks Yelena "Where are we gonna go?"

Yelena then says "Motorbike! East Side of the building."

We leaped off of the building we were on, Yelena and I land on some massive pipe then it moves forward and Yelena and I managed to grab onto the ledge of a window Yelena climbed in and looked at me and smiled and said "need help" I rolled my eyes and awnsered with "Yes" she then Grabs my hand and pulls me up.

As I stood up I groaned in pain as some glass stabbed me in the knee. Yelena then said Chuckling "you look like absolute shit" and I just looked at her and said "Yeah, I feel like it to" I put my hand on my knee and I lost balance and just fell and then Yelena saw some blood on my hand and so she came over to me.

She lifted my hand up and said "Oh shit, Y/N your bleeding really bad" she then tried to put pressure on it but there was too much blood. She then got some clean bandage and cotton and put it on my knee but after she put it on my knee I passed out from the amount of blood loss.

"Y/N, you ok?" Yelena asked me but I didn't awnser "Oh shit, shit, shit Y/N, wake up"

After 2 more minutes I woke up and saw Yelena holding my arm and very close to me and blood on her hands.

"What are you doing? Why have you got blood on your hands?" I asked starting to panic.

Yelena then gets closer to me and Grabs my hand and said that I have sliced my knee open and so she gave some water and said "can you get up?" I tried getting up but I couldn't and so Yelena helped me up and I groaned again from the amount of pain and I said "Thank you" and Yelena just looked at me and smiled.

We then heard Nat yell so we looked out the window to see Nat holding a widow Nat then yelled again and then the girl gets a knife and releases Nat's grip so Nat yelled "NO!"

Me and Yelena look at eachother and I say to her "Leave me here, go get your sister not like I can go anywhere." I chuckled. Yelena chuckled also and then said "Ok, I will be back with Natasha."

Yelena leaves rushing down the stairs to Nat, she then sees the girl on the floor and the girl says to them as her hand slightly moves to her head "He's making me" the shoots herself with the wrist gun.

Yelena said "Do you believe me now?"

"How many others?" Nat asked.

"Enough." Yelena awnsered.

"Wait, where's Y/N?!" Nat asked nervously.

"She's where I-"

Before Yelena can Finnish I yelled "YELENA!"

Yelena starts running back towards me Nat rushing behind, they see me on the floor they both rush towards me and they both grab my hand and say "what's wrong?"