Chapter 2 - Part 1

It's 4am I wake up sweating and screaming from one of the nightmares.

Nat and Yelena shoot up and say "Y/N, you ok?!"

I couldn't say anything as my breathing was so fast I couldn't get a word out Yelena and Nat knew straight away.
Yelena said in a soft but just woken up early voice "You're safe, we are here, Your safe with us."
Nat ended up saying the same thing. But it helped better when they both said it. I managed to get my words back.

I said to both Nat and Yelena "I'm really sorry that I woke you two up."

Yelena and Nat said "It's ok, it wasn't your fault."

Nat then said "Lay back down and try get more sleep, ok."

"But I'm really sweaty now." I said.

Nat then said "Well do you want to have a shower then?"

I awnsered "No."

"Ok." Nat said.

"Can you two cuddle up to me again I really liked it and it makes me feel safe." I said.

Nat then said "Yeah sure."

Yelena also said "Yeah of course."

We all fell back to sleep in an instant. When it got to 10am I started having a one of the nightmares again, so I started moving around alot and sweating again and Yelena woke up.
Yelena then got up out of the bed and I started moving even more I fell out of the bed but Yelena caught me before I hit the floor and while she was holding me I stopped moving and was fine but then she put me back into the bed and so she got back in to and then she rested her head on my shoulder and I was no longer having the nightmare.

Nat woke up 10 minutes later and turned over to see me fast asleep and Yelena keep dosing off on my shoulder.
Nat then smiled at the sight of it, she then woke up Yelena and said "Do you want to come with me downstairs and make breakfast?"

Yelena then looked back at me sleeping and said "What about Y/N?"

Nat then had a big smile on her face and said "You fancy her don't you."

Yelena then said "What no. I'm just... just looking out for a friend."

Nat then Laughs and says "Well if you say so."

Yelena gives her a death stare as she walks out the room, Yelena then looks back at me and rests her head on my shoulder again and fell back to sleep.

After a while it is 10:30am and I wake up and see Yelena on my shoulder asleep and so I smiled
And then I said to her "Yelena. Yelena, wake up." And she just Grunts as if she just wants to sleep.

"Wake up Yelena." I said.

Yelena then Grunts and says "Fine"

I then say "Thank you."

I then get out of bed and get some clothes to wear after my shower, Yelena just stayed in the bed probably trying to go back to sleep.

*10 minutes later*

I came back into the bed room after my shower and getting dressed and Yelena is no longer in the bed room she might be with Nat in the kitchen doing some breakfast and so I head to the kitchen and they were doing breakfast.

Nat then says "Oh, here she is. Tell her what you made for us Yelena."

Yelena then said "I made some cheese toasties."